229

"It's been a while, everyone. How have you been?"

Chloe, who grabbed Jake's hand and dragged him into the drawing-room, greeted us with a soft smile. Jake continued to glare at Cheon Sa-yeon while being dragged along.

"Our Master was so stubborn about not wanting to come here. I'm too late to convince him."

Jake burst into anger as Chloe sighed and spoke shamefully.

"What stubborn...! I just didn't want to come."

"That's what I'm talking about."

Chloe, who forced Jake to sit on the sofa opposite Cheon Sa-yeon, sat down next to him and said to Cheon Sa-yeon.

"It's nice to see you here. As you may know, this is Jake. He is my husband and the master of our Athena Guild."

Jake, who had his arms crossed, caught Chloe's disapproving look and opened his mouth.

"...call me Jake."

"I'm Han Yi-gyeol."

"I know."

Jake, who pouted his lips like a child, shifted his gaze to Ha Tae-heon.

"Roheon's Deputy Master Ha Tae-heon. It's nice to meet you like this."

"Yes. Nice to see you too."

As I watched the two of them greet each other, I slowly rolled my eyes and looked at Cheon Sa-yeon sitting next to me.

'Aren't you going to say hi... to Cheon Sa-yeon?'

Feeling a strange atmosphere, Chloe lowered the tip of her eyebrows and spoke with an apologetic expression.

"I told Jake a lot about what happened in Korea over the years."

"Yeah. In particular, I have heard about Talented Han Yi-gyeol of the Gangnam incident from a long time ago to the point of getting tired of it. He was very good at using his wind ability."

"Ah... thank you."

A little embarrassed by the sudden compliment, I answered shyly. I didn't think I would hear about it here.

"For now, how about leaving only a few representatives and the rest of you going to rest? We emptied all the floors just downstairs, so I think you can each use one guest room."

Cheon Sa-yeon nodded at Chloe's words.

"That would be great."

"If you go out into the hallway, the attendant will guide you."

If only a few representatives remain... perhaps Cheon Sa-yeon and Ha Tae-heon should remain? Cheon Sa-yeon would explain everything to them without me so I didn't need to worry.

I was about to get up from my seat like everyone else, but Cheon Sa-yeon took my hand.

"Han Yi-gyeol. You stay too."

"Pardon?"

"Woo Seo-hyuk, take the others to the guest room. Unpack your luggage and rest until we call separately."

"I understand."

"Yi-gyeol-ssi. See you later."

As the crowds of people left once, the inside of the drawing-room became more spacious. After taking a sip of the tea prepared by the staff, Chloe spoke first.

"I was surprised that Requiem officially sent a visit request."

"I apologize. I need your help."

"Any request from Talented Han Yi-gyeol is always welcome. Because I promised you last time. More than that..."