314

I couldn't figure out how to react to Kim Woo-jin's strange reaction.

"... It's good that there are no injuries."

In the end, I awkwardly said a word and let Kim Woo-jin go. Cheon Sa-yeon kept glaring at me, so there was no other way.

"Is everyone okay?"

"Sir Shed!"

Min Ah-rin and the soldiers who heard the commotion and ran into the room also entered the room. Just in time, Min Ah-rin, seeing me embarrassedly raising my body, exclaimed in amazement.

"The face...... !"

Face? It was only then that I realized that blood was running down my cheeks. It must have been hit by an arrow earlier.

When I lowered my head, my left shoulder, like my cheek, was torn and bleeding.

'My shoulder hurts especially often in this space.'

Looks like I'll have to change my clothes again. I sighed and explained to everyone.

"The witch's minions suddenly attacked. He shot arrows at Shed from the roof across the street. Everyone has fled now."

"What, what? Shed, are you okay?"

Kim Woo-jin, who was looking at me with complicated eyes, responded one beat slowly to the soldier's cry.

"... Uh. I'm okay."

"If there is an injury, seek medical attention immediately......."

"No. There are no injuries. This man protected me."

At Kim Woo-jin's words, all of the soldiers and Min Ah-rin's eyes turned to me.

This is an unwelcome interest. Moreover, the fact that I had saved Kim Woo-jin was not so important right now.

"The fact that the witch's minions were aiming for this place means that the Iocation was completely discovered. The enemy may attack right away at night."

Since he aimed his bow at the back of Kim Woo-jin's head from the roof opposite, he must have figured out not only that we were here, but also what purpose this room was being used for.

"We don't have much time. All-out war will no longer be avoided."

After roughly wiping the droplets of blood from my chin with the back of my hand, I said to Kim Woo-jin,

"Do you still remember the proposal I made? Don't we need at least one more person to fight the witch's minions?"

"......."

"I cannot afford to hesitate any longer. We have to get to the mansion before the enemy attacks first."

Maybe it was because his life was saved, Kim Woo-jin opened his mouth with a lot of wariness.

"... Okay. I am of the same opinion."

"But Shed-sama, we cannot move with suspicious people."

"They are not suspicious. If they had been with the witch, there would have been no need to save me."

Kim Woo-jin, who firmly responded to the soldier's dissuade, hesitated, then looked at me and added,

"But the doubts remain, so stay by my side."

"Yes? Me?"

When I stupidly asked back, Kim Woo-jin made excuses with his cheeks stained red.

"All, for no other reason... Just in case. Be there at all times so I know right away if something suspicious happens."