357

With all the monsters now dead, the fight now was now down to those with abilities. The Praus believers lined up to protect Samael and Azazel and clashed with us, each using their own abilities.

Since we had more people than ever on our side, I controlled the intensity of my wind as best as I could, and moved it in a direction that would help keep people from getting hurt.

Among the dozens of talented people fighting with their abilities, the ones who stood out the most were Cheon Sa-yeon and Ha Tae-heon.

Cheon Sa-yeon, who instantly cut off the arm of the talented person blocking his path and narrowed the distance between him and Samael, and Ha Tae-heon, who followed behind, were unstoppable. In particular, the Praus believers had no SS-rank abilities other than Samael due to the successive deaths of Doctor and Abel.

Samael, who saw Cheon Sa-yeon and Ha Tae-heon charging towards him, raised his hand and put his middle finger and thumb together. As the hand wearing a pure white glove snapped his fingers, one of the Roheon guild members who was wielding a dual sword nearby stopped moving.

Snap, snap, the sound of fingers snapping never stopped. With each finger snap, the talented person on our side around Samael stopped and attacked the same side.

Crumble!

Even Woo Seo-hyuk, whose teeth were stained with blood as he chewed on the backs of the Praus believers, could not avoid the mental control.

Perhaps because he was an S-rank, Woo Seo-hyuk, who was shaking his head and resisting mental control, soon lunged at Park Geon-ho next to him.

Fortunately, Park Geon-ho, who was well aware of Samael's abilities, did not panic and grabbed Woo Seo-hyuk's neck to block the attack. Taking advantage of the brief gap that Park Geon-ho held out, I used my intervention ability again.

I could see a pure white thread of energy leading to our side. Without hesitation, I cut off the thread of Samael's energy that appeared before my eyes.

Several people fell due to the shock caused by the loss of mental control, and only a few of them managed to hold on. Woo Seo-hyuk let out a rough breath and held on without fainting.

Samael's gaze turned towards me, as he immediately realized that I had broken his mind control. Since his own abilities were forcibly removed by others, that feeling must have been passed on to Samael as well. He must have realized that this wasn't the first time it happened.

"Do it over and over again."

I smiled proudly and spoke to Samael.

"Because as long as I'm here, you will never be able to touch anyone with your abilities."

Although I declared confidently, I couldn't help the tension spreading throughout my body. Beads of cold sweat trickled down my temples.

Pain spread from my heart due to Han Yi-gyeol's energy that had been flowing out without a break since earlier. I was slowly approaching my limit, but I endured the pain so as not to let it show.

All of the team members here were risking their lives to continue the fight. They do not fight despite injuries simply because of their sense of belonging within the guild. It was because they have a desire to stop the Praus believers and protect the people.

As monsters poured into Gwanghwamun, countless people died. Right now, I've destroyed all of the items, but since they have already succeeded in creating one, there's a high possibility that they'll use the items to attract monsters at any time from now on.

"We have to catch them all here."

Lee Joo-ha, who nimbly avoided the enemy's attack hitting where she was standing, said. As if she had read my thoughts, we had the same opinion.