281

Cheon Sa-yeon, who felt disturbing energy from Kali, raised his senses sharply after that and was alert to his surroundings.

There were a lot of things that felt uncomfortable to dismiss what Kali said to Cheon Sa-yeon as just crazy nonsense. All his senses, which were more developed than the average person, convinced him that Kali was a dangerous person.

However, nothing happened for over a month, disregarding what Cheon Sa-yeon was prepared for. The peaceful daily life continued as before.

「What is it?」

At this point, the person who became anxious was rather Cheon Sa-yeon.

Kali, whom he met at that time, showed confidence that her plan would be carried out without fail. He didn't feel like she was going to back down so easily.

However, even that anxious heart began to fade as time passed. Above all, Cheon Sa-yeon was the master of the No. 1 guild in Korea. He had a lot of work to do and a mountain of problems to deal with.

Meanwhile, in October, an incident that I knew very well happened. It was an explosion gate at the C12 Area.

「Sis, sister. Even just my sister... please...」

「......」

Cheon Sa-yeon narrowed his eyes when he heard Han Yi-gyeol's plea, who was seriously injured after being chased by a monster. A narrow alley with soaring flames, the smell of thick smoke, and thick blood.

Cheon Sa-yeon looked at Han Yi-gyeol as he crawled hard towards the girl who had fallen not far away and he remembered when he had awakened.

「If he survives here, there's a high probability of his awakening.」

Cheon Sa-yeon thought so and ordered the arriving staff to rescue Han Yi-gyeol and his younger sister.

「Master Cheon Sa-yeon. You know, I didn't know about this. Oh? Please give the explanation well to the management headquarters!」

Kang Seung-geon, the master of the Blun Guild in charge of the C12 Area, ran up late and made excuses for himself in cold sweat.

He used to say that he was an orphan when he met him from a long time ago. It was then that Cheon Sa-yeon, who laughed inwardly, was about to say something.

「It is a lie. You came here a week ago and just left!」

「Wha, what...」

「You said that you don't have to take care of a place like this, uh... I heard you said to postpone it because it's troublesome!」

「Shit, what kind of bullshit!」

Kang Seung-geon, who was embarrassed by Han Yi-gyeol's cry, and the reporters pointed the camera in front of them, and the surrounding area quickly became a mess. In it, Cheon Sa-yeon looked at Han Yi-gyeol.

「He has a bit more personality than he looks.」

I thought he was weak and timid. Cheon Sa-yeon, who changed his impression of Han Yi-gyeol, thought quietly.

「If he really awakens, it wouldn't be a bad idea to bring him to the guild.」

However, two days later, as soon as Han Yi-gyeol heard the news that his sister had died, he used his ability to kill himself.

As Cheon Sa-yeon expected, Han Yi-gyeol succeeded in awakening as an A-rank wind ability, but that turned out to be poison. Well, he decided to commit suicide, so even if he hadn't awakened, he would have died in the end.

「If it was the wind ability, there would have been many places to use it.」

「It's a pity, but there's nothing we can do.」