363

pls give me motivation

(ps. I think I should set up an update schedule)
-------

"Han Yi-gyeol."

Kim Woo-jin, who had been quietly watching the conversation, held my arm and spoke for the first time.

"Then the person who gave you that book... didn't know anything?"

The question was not surprising. As Yeon Seon-woo was the one who handed over the book to me, I couldn't help but say something.

I smiled bitterly and answered.

"...Eung. That's right."

For a moment, I too had a feeling of doubt. The book that had been stored in Yeon Seon-woo's home for over 10 years finally came into my hands.

Is this really all just a coincidence? Or is it all fate? I will become Han Yi-gyeol and come to this world... Is it that kind of fate?

There has been no clear answer to this problem yet. However, I knew for sure that Yeon Seon-woo did not give the book to me and hide something on purpose.

All the actions Yeon Seon-woo showed me couldn't have been lies.

"You seemed very... You seemed friendly."

After a moment of hesitation, Kim Woo-jin continued to ask.

"What was his relationship with you? Store employee?"

"No, that kid is just..."

The answer trailer off, unfinished.

This wasn't the first time I've been asked about my relationship with Yeon Seon-woo. Since getting to know Yeon Seon-woo, I have heard about it from many people, including Go Dong-ju.

Each time, I'd say something something. An occasional visitor, an annoying guy. The introduction that started like that soon turned into a close younger brother and a child I cared about... And finally.....

"He wasn't a store employee, he was a kid I knew personally."

The calm voice said lowly. I tried to answer as straightforward and emotionless as possible, but I don't know if I succeeded.

"... Now let's talk about the Praus believers."

Cheon Sa-yeon, who looked at me and Kim Woo-jin for a moment, opened his mouth as if to change the subject. It was a topic as important as the content of the book 'Abyss'.

I nodded and looked back at Elohim.

"Before that, I would like to make one thing clear. El."

"Speak."

I still remember the moment I woke up from my dream vividly. Kwon Se-hyun's energy overflowed from my heart. And the intervention ability that cut the thread of energy connected to Kali's blood without any repercussion.

"Is it true that my ability has become stronger?"

"......."

"The liquid Samael made me drink... Is it because of that?"

The atmosphere around me instantly became cold. Elohim, who was staring at me, spoke with a stern face.

"That's right. Kali's blood has changed your body. So you felt it too."

"It was a change that was too obvious to not notice."

"We have never seen anything like this before. So we don't know what side effects it will have. Being stronger in itself is never a good thing."