223

"It's been a while, Han Yi-gyeol-ssi. Nice to meet you."

"Haha..."

I smiled awkwardly and accepted the other person's handshake.

Do Ha-seok, a man with curly brown hair and silver-rimmed glasses, followed me and smiled.

"You look much healthier than when we first met. That's a relief."

"I was grateful for what happened back then. Thank you again for your cooperation this time."

I shifted my gaze to Luzel and Luke behind Do Ha-seok and said it again.

"Thank you for your hard work as well."

"Ey, don't be so formal! It's nothing else but helping others."

Luzel sent me a wink in response to my greeting. I lightly grabbed Luke's hand, who was hesitating next to her.

"I'm sorry for asking for your help, even though you're an independent, Luke-ssi."

"Ye, yes? Ah, no... it's, it's okay."

Luke, startled, slowly flushed his face and shook his head strongly.

What would it be like now without these two. Just imagined it, I was at loss. I thought it was fortunate that I got to know the siblings Luzel and Luke again.

'It's all thanks to Ha Tae-heon.'

After the phone call, Ha Tae-heon, who returned to the hospital room, opened his mouth.

"Master said you two can leave work right after work here, so please feel free to finish it."

He talked to Lee Joo-ha on the phone. Do Ha-seok was delighted with Ha Tae-heon's words.

"Oh, what's wrong with our strict master? Luzel, would you like a beer after work is over?"

"Beer? That's good!"

"What about Luke-ssi? Luke-ssi should come, too. There's a pretty good beer house near our guild."

"Yes? Ah, no, I..."

"How about Han Yi-gyeol-ssi? Ha Tae-heon-ssi is also coming, so feel free to join in."

"Pardon? Me?"

As expected, Roheon had a harmonious and good atmosphere, but I blinked at Do Ha-seok's sudden suggestion.

Rather, Ha Tae-heon was also going to drink beer? When did he say that?

Ha Tae-heon pulled my shoulder, who was bewildered, and growled in a low voice.

"Don't talk nonsense. When did I say I was going?"

"What fun do we have together without Ha Tae-heon-ssi?"

"I'm not going."

It was a joke, too. It seemed that Do Ha-seok was also quite sly.

While I was listening to Do Ha-seok chatting with Ha Tae-heon, who hugged my shoulder from behind, Min Ah-rin and Choi Ga-young, who had gone for a simple examination, returned to the hospital room.

"Everyone is here."

Min Ah-rin, who found Do Ha-seok, approached with a friendly face.

"It's been a while, Ha-seok-ssi."

"I know, right. It's great to see you again."

When I saw the scene where the two smiled and shook hands, I was overcome with strange emotions. In Abyss, Min Ah-rin left Requiem and moved to Roheon, making her very close with Do Ha-seok.