264

Kieeek! Keeek!

The fused beings who cried out with ripping sounds ran wildly, thumping and shaking the ground. The first to collide was Woo Seo-hyuk, who was on the far left.

An enemy that flew away with its wings wide open came crashing down from above. Blood spurted from Woo Seo-hyuk, who lost his balance and stumbled.

Krrng!

Woo Seo-hyuk didn't lose, biting his opponent's shoulder and wallowing on the ground.

Woo Seo-hyuk, who didn't miss the bite in his mouth despite the long, sharp claws stuck in his shoulder, ended up ripping off half of his opponent's upper body. Suddenly, black blood poured down like a waterfall and the fishy smell spread out.

The situation wasn't very good for Park Geon-ho. The wounds on his two arms and thighs, which were barely blocking the enemy that constantly attacked him with its six arms with dozens of thorns sprouted, stretched rapidly.

Due to the nature of his ability, Park Geon-ho, who specialized in mid-range, had to somehow get rid of the enemy. When Han Yi-gyeol, who was watching anxiously, tried to help with the wind by using more energy, Park Geon-ho caught the gap and struck the enemy's head with his long legs accurately.

Kuruk, kiik!

After a strong blow to its head, the enemy flew away and crashed to the ground. Its six arms stretched like a spider, raised its upper body, and before it could even come to its senses, his iron marble flew and exploded.

"Gasp, huu..."

Park Geon-ho, who confirmed that his opponent was dead, clenched his teeth and pulled out the thick thorn that had been stuck in his shoulder. It was one of the thorns on the enemy's arm, and thanks to his shoulder, he was able to create a gap.

Unlike the cult, which could be easily suppressed through Han Yi-gyeol's wind ability, the fused beings could also fly in the air and rushed in without fear, making it more difficult to deal with.

Cheon Sa-yeon and Ha Tae-heon were seen leading the way and wielding swords. Blood and flesh splattered as they moved. As they struggled to kill numerous enemies that rushed in, they narrowed the distance with Doctor little by little.

Cheon Sa-yeon, who relentlessly cut off the arm of a monster reaching out to him, frowned after checking the condition of Woo Seo-hyuk and Park Geon-ho. Then he cut off his lower arm rather than the palm of his hand.

"Cheon Sa-yeon...!"

As Han Yi-gyeol saw more blood splatter than the palm of his hand, he hurriedly drew more wind. His heart throbbed at the energy used to the limit, but without hesitation, he raised his hand and moved the wind.

"Ugh!"

His fingertips trembled as the wind blew. Uung, the pain in his heart was getting stronger along with the bracelet that shook non-stop.

"Krruk, krrrk!"

Kang Seung-geon, who was at the back, flew high and rushed to Cheon Sa-yeon, who was swinging the sword while soaked in blood. Cheon Sa-yeon, who managed to avoid the attack at an incredibly fast speed than expected, had a large scratch on his cheek.

After seeing this, Han Yi-gyeol had a question. How could he fight on an equal footing with the SS-rank Cheon Sa-yeon?

'Did the monster fused to Kang Seung-geon's body have that high grade?'

Edward explained that by fusing the body of an A-rank person with the body of a C-grade monster, the rank would raise. If so, was it possible to do the opposite as long as the body could withstand it?