348

"I got scolded."

"......."

I was speechless because I was shocked to see Cheon Sa-yeon standing there with a sullen expression on his face.

At 1:30 in the morning, when the two people had knocked on the front door without hesitation when they should have already gone to bed, I asked while touching my throbbing forehead.

"Is the meeting over now?"

Cheon Sa-yeon and Ha Tae-heon nodded to my question.

"To be precise, they kept arresting me, saying they were conducting various investigations. That's why it got too late."

"I'm having a hard time."

Next to Ha Tae-heon, who proudly explained, Cheon Sa-yeon slumped his shoulders and whined once again. I can't figure out who is older.

"Ha... Come on in."

If they didn't go home at this time and came to my room, there must be a reason. It was rather good. I, too, had been feeling uncomfortable ever since we parted ways like that.

I sighed and made way for them, and both of them came in without a word.

Piik?

Fox who was sleeping in bed with me must have woken up because of the noise, and came scurrying away with a half-asleep look on his face. I hugged Fox who was snuggling into my arms and turned on the living room light.

"Would you like something to drink?"

"Um....."

"I would appreciate it if you prepared it for me."

Before Cheon Sa-yeon could answer my question, Ha Tae-heon opened his mouth. Cheon Sa-yeon gave Ha Tae-heon a strange look.

I left the two people doing something I didn't understand in the living room and went into the kitchen. The kitchen that Kim Woo-jin had cleaned up was clean but unfamiliar, so I didn't know where to start looking.

I scratched the back of my neck for no reason and opened the cupboard first. Still, I'm sure there's at least one tea bag around here somewhere. After searching through the cupboards, refrigerator, and everywhere else, I was able to find some tea bags that I could use to make tea.

'However... How do you make it?'

Even if I found it, turning it into something drinkable was another matter. I couldn't understand the recipe even after reading it, so I ended up taking out the most common green tea bag.

I divided half of the water boiled in an electric pot into two glasses. I threw the torn green tea bag into the steaming water and returned to Cheon Sa-yeon and Ha Tae-heon.

"Here you go."

"......."

"Oh......."

Ha Tae-heon, who saw the green tea I offered him, quietly took the cup without much change in his expression, and Cheon Sa-yeon pretended to be surprised.

"Have you grown up recently? This time, you soaked the tea bag in boiled water."

"What nonsense... ah."

Cheon Sa-yeon's words belatedly reminded me of something from the past. At that time, I just threw a tea bag in cold water and gave it to him.

'Because this guy takes care of me the best...'

I pulled back the teacup I was about to hand to Cheon Sa-yeon.

"I think you're very dissatisfied with the tea I serve you. Don't drink it."