327

"They said all the ordinary people who came to the museum were safe."

"That's a good thing."

The incident in which the Praus cult locked the entire museum under a curtain became a fairly famous incident.

It was only natural that everyone, including ordinary citizens, foreigners and celebrities, disappeared together.

I checked the photo displayed on the tablet PC that Cheon Sa-yeon had given me. It was a clear photo of the orange curtain surrounding the museum.

Cheon Sa-yeon, who was staring at me with his arms crossed, slightly raised the corners of his mouth and added playfully.

"I guess it's a good thing, including the fact that ordinary people don't remember what they experienced in fairy tales."

"......."

I couldn't bear to say no.

Team members who were under mind control remembered everything that had happened. However, all incompetent or low-level visitors lost their memories.

It was fortunate that ordinary people had forgotten all about pretending to be a prince in fairy tales and getting married to Ha Tae-heon.

'Well, from their perspective, it's much better not to remember.'

The men who whipped Kim Woo-jin and those who played the role of soldiers only suffer from trauma when they remember them. Above all, they are victims who were forced into our work.

"I heard that Jayna Guild's Master Hong Si-ah and Cha Soo-yeon are visiting the guild in the afternoon. I heard they want to meet you."

"I don't care. Please leave one room empty."

"And..."

Cheon Sa-yeon shifted his gaze to the person who was clinging to me.

"How long are you going to wear that?"

"That's it, to a guild member."

Kim Woo-jin's clone, who was pointed at by Cheon Sa-yeon, blinked slowly. Then he put more pressure on the arm wrapped around my waist.

For me, it was honestly nice because it had been quite a while since I held Kim Woo-jin's clone. As my relationship with Kim Woo-jin has been awkward, I was a bit disappointed that the distance between me and Kim Woo-jin increased.

Kim Woo-jin was currently consulting with a psychological expert thanks to Cheon Sa-yeon's consideration. Although his body was completely healed without any injuries, his mind was not able to do so, so he needed appropriate treatment and counseling. He plans to continue receiving counseling from time to time.

Since Kim Woo-jin and his clone are connected by sense, I allowed him to cling so that Kim Woo-jin, who was consulting with a stranger, could feel at Ieast a little at ease. I also strokes his head sometimes.

As we stared blankly, Cheon Sa-yeon let out an inexplicable sigh and continued to explain.

"Edward, who is in Korea, said he will come visit us soon, so please know in advance."

"Okay."

"Originally, there were a lot of places who called here and there, including the guild management headquarters, but Secretary Woo Seo-hyuk adjusted the schedule so that it could be resolved within the guild whenever possible."

"Ah."

I remembered Woo Seo-hyuk's words that he would help me rest when this was over. I never thought he would really care. When I meet Woo Seo-hyuk later, I will at least say thank you.