Harry goes to the hospital

Harry woke up one morning on the bus feeling a bit ill. His head hurt causing the room to spin when he opened his eyes and his stomach churched with every movement of the bus. He whimpered as he looked out seeing his bandmates and you, his girlfriend, were already up. He could smell someone making breakfast which cause his stomach to flip. He groaned as he tried to stand up out of bed. The room was spinning and he had to hold on to the bunk to keep himself stable. He took a deep breath and walked out to meet you guys. Niall smiled at him when he saw him come out.

                "Morning Harry," he said cheerfully. Harry smiled slightly. You noticed something was wrong.

                "What's wrong babe?" you asked as he sat down next to you.

                "Don't feel well," he said softly. You wrapped your arms around him and you could feel the heat coming off his body. You put your hand on his head.

                "Baby, you've got a fever." This caused the other three boys to look up. Liam was first to come over to check on him.

                "What's going on Haz?" he asked softly.

                "My head is killing me and my stomach hurts," he explained shutting his eyes.

                "Do you feel like you might throw up mate?" Louis asked standing up. Harry nodded. You rubbed his back looking up at the other boys. Niall jumped up and grabbed the trash from the kitchen.

                "Just lay down babe," you whispered pulling him into you. He curled up in a ball putting his head on your lap.

                "Just take it easy mate," Liam said patting his back. He stood up and sat down on the couch next to Niall. You rubbed Harry's back hoping to comfort him. He shivered from the fever.

                "Nialler, will you get his blanket from his bed please?" you asked looking up at him. He nodded jumping up to grab it. Harry coughed as he shivered in your arms. You felt so bad there was nothing more you could do for him. Niall came back with Harry's blanket and laid it down over him.

                "Better Harry?" he asked putting his hand on his back. Harry nodded.

                "Let's just watch a film and relax," Louis said. He jumped up and grabbed several movies. He popped on in and everyone sat there quietly. Harry would cough occasionally but he seemed alright. When the first movie was over he had fallen asleep.

                "Is he sleeping?" Liam whispered pointing at Harry. You nodded and rubbed down his side. "Here put in another one Lou," Liam said throwing the next movie at him. Louis switched out the disks and sat back down. About half way through that movie Harry started to get antsy. You looked down at him and saw the pained look on his face.

                "Hazza?" you asked rubbing his side. The boys pause the movie and looked over at him. Before he could answer he gagged, throwing up all over him and the floor. Everyone jumped into action. You sat Harry up while Niall grabbed the trash bin and held it under Harry's chin. Louis took the now dirty blanket off of Harry and Liam went to find stuff to clean up with. You rubbed Harry's back as he continued to be sick in the bin.