Harry sick but other think he faking

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I was still dark when I opened my eyes. The bus was still moving so I guess it was early in the morning. My head was pounding so I got up to take something for it. All the boys were still sound asleep in their beds. I quietly slipped up front and rustled around until I found something for my aching head. I popped the pills in my mouth and took a drink of water. I slowly walked back to my bunk and crawled into bed. I shut my eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

The next thing I knew Liam's alarm was going off. My head still pounded but now my stomach was churning. This was so bad. I knew they weren't going to believe I was sick. We all got mad at Louis yesterday because he pretended to be sick to get out of an interview. I groaned putting my hand on my head. Liam and Niall pulled back my shade.

"Morning Haz, let's get moving," Liam yawned.

"Guys I'm not feeling very well." I figured I would try.

"Good one Harry I just tried that yesterday. Be a little more creative," Louis teased. I sighed. It was worth a try. I slowly got out of my bunk and walked into the bathroom. I got in the shower hoping the warm water would help my aching body. I stood under the water for a while but the steam was making me nauseous so I got out quickly and got dressed. I walked back out front where the other three where eating breakfast.

"Come on Harry come eat with us," Niall smiled. I sat down with them but didn't grab any food.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Liam asked.

"I told you I don't feel good," I tried again. Louis rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Harry come on. We know you're tired we all are. Don't pull that with us," Niall sighed. It was no use. I grabbed a few pieces of toast and sat back down with the boys. We had two different interviews today as well as a meeting with management. It was going to be a long day. There was no point and trying to get sympathy from the guys, it was clear they didn't believe me. I would try to stay quiet for most of the day and hopefully keep my stomach in check.

We walked into the first building for our interview and were quickly ushered in and sat down in a small hot room. They sat us down and we were left on our own for a while.

"God, it's hot in here," Niall whined pulling at his shirt collar.

"Feels is they've got the heat on full blast," Louis added. The heat was really getting to me I could feel my stomach threatening to send up what was inside. I put my hand on my stomach careful not to attract the attention of the other three. I rubbed it gently trying to keep it calm. The interviewer came in shorty after that.

"Good morning fellas, sorry I'm late," she said way peppier then any of us were prepared for.

"More worries love," Liam smiled trying to make up for the fact that both Louis and Niall were staring at her blankly.

"Alright then let's get started," she laughed. Louis and Niall both shot each other looks. I was not physically able to deal with this woman. I didn't say much through the interview if I didn't have to. The heat in the room and the pain in my head that had gradually been getting worst were both started to overwhelm me and get to my stomach. The interview couldn't end fast enough. When she thanked us I was the first to jump up and shake her hand. I walked out of the room quickly, knowing I needed to get to a bathroom.

"Lads I'm gonna hit the loo before we leave," I played it off like I was alright.

"Alright don't be too long, we'll be outside," Liam told me. I nodded and walked towards the bathroom. I burst through the door barely getting down before my small breakfast made its way back up my throat. I coughed and gagged as the foul tasting bile kept finding its way out of my mouth. When I was done I flushed the toilet and walked down. I took a few deep breaths trying to make myself look as normal as possible. The boys were already in the van when I got outside. I jumped in the van and put my seatbelt on.

"Sorry guys," I said shyly. Louis gave me weird look and I just smiled at him. We drove off to the next interview site and walked in. I felt a familiar tug at my stomach but shook off the feeling. We sat down in a room and much to my pleasure the man interviewing us was already in there. I was having a harder time staying focused in this interview. My stomach whirled around and my head pounded making it hard for me to see straight. As luck would have it half way through the interview the man got a call he had to take so we got a break. I made my way back into the bathroom dropping down in the stall and bring up what was left in my stomach. Tears fell from my eyes as the acid burned my throat. When I was done I was too dizzy to stand. I sat against the stall and closed my eyes. After about ten minutes I heard someone come in.

"Harry you in here?" It was Louis's voice. I felt more bile rising in my throat before I could answer. I leaned over the toilet once again gagging as my stomach tried to send something up. There was nothing left so it was only stomach acid. "Oh God, Hazza," Louis knelt down next to me putting his hand on my back. "You really are sick aren't you? Shit and we didn't believe you. I didn't believe you." I gagged again bringing up nothing this time. "Oh babe, hang tight I'm gonna go get the others." He rushed out of the bathroom leaving me on my own. My stomach kept seizing up causing me to dry retch because there was nothing left to bring up. Louis rushed back into the bathroom followed by Liam and Niall. Louis knelt down next to me trying to comfort me.

"Haz we feel terrible. We should've listen to you. You tried to tell us." Niall's voice was soft and sad. My stomach gave me a break and I was able to lean back. Louis pulled me into him as he ran his hand down my arm.

"What can we do Hazza?" Liam asked.

"I just want to lay down," I explained.

"I'll get Paul." Niall rushed out of the bathroom to go look for him. Liam knelt down and put his hand on my head.

"You're really warm buddy," Liam sighed. I nodded and shivered. Louis pulled me closer to him.

"I'm so sorry we didn't listen to you Harry." Louis was clearly very upset.

"I'm ok guys, I just need some sleep," I tried to reassure them. Niall came back with Paul. He took one look at me and sighed.

"Alright pal, let's get you back to the bus. The three of you get back in there." Louis helped me stand then followed the other two out. I left with Paul and he took me back to the bus. I laid in my bunk wrapping myself in my blanket. My body was physically exhausted it didn't take long for me to fall asleep. I was asleep for several hours until I heard the boys come back.

"Shut up Niall Harry's sleeping," Louis hissed.

"I'm sorry!" Niall wined back.

"Both of you are ridiculous!" Liam whispered.

"Hey lads," I smiled.

"See what you did Niall," Louis smacked his arm.

"No it's alright Niall you didn't wake me up," I reassured him.

"How you feeling mate?" Liam asked.

"Little bit better, stomach's still a bit upset but it's not as bad," I told him.

"Do you need anything?" Niall asked. I shook my head.

"No I'm alright thanks lads."

"We'll let you get some sleep we're gonna go up front." Liam was ushering to two others back to the front of the bus. I smiled a little.

"Yell if you need anything Haz," Louis insisted.

"I will." They left and I smiled to myself. I slept through the night and woke up the next morning feeling much better.