Louis bad stomach flu

Sorry it took so long guys. Busy first few days at school. Hope you enjoy it. 

"Hello?" you answered your phone.

"Y/N, hey love," Liam's voice rang out on the other end.

"What's going on Li?"

"Louis isn't doing so well over here. Think you can come get him?"

"Yeah, yeah of course. Is he ok?"

"He's just thrown up here. I think he's got a fever as well."

"Yeah tell him to hang tight I'll be right there." You hung up the phone and quickly left the house making your way to the studio. Poor Louis, he should've stayed home if he didn't feel well. When you got to the studio you walked in quickly looking around for the boys and your sick husband. Niall was waiting at the door for you. He smiled when he saw you.

"Hey Y/N, he's back this way." You followed Niall into a room where you found Louis and the other two boys. Louis was laying down on the couch with his eyes closed. You knelt down next to him and put you hand on his. He opened his eyes to look at you. His normally clear blue eyes were bloodshot. He smiled slightly at you.

"Hey," he whispered.

"You want to go home buddy?" you asked running your fingers through his hair.

"Please," he nodded. He stood and you wrapped your arm around his waist as you walked out.

"Thanks guys," you called over your shoulder.

"Feel better Lou," Liam called back. You helped him to the car and got in and started it.

"Why didn't you tell me you didn't feel well," you asked glancing over at him.

"I didn't feel this bad this morning," he groaned.

"You gonna be ok?" you asked putting you hand on his thigh.

"I think so, just get home quickly." He closed his eyes and put his head on the window. You pulled into the driveway and put the car in park. You looked over at Louis. He was staring straight ahead his hand was resting on his stomach.

"You alright Lou?" you asked. He didn't answer. He was becoming very pale very quickly. "Lou?" He opened his door quickly, jumping out of the car only getting a few steps from it before throwing up in the grass. You got out of the car and went to his side. He coughed as his breakfast coated the grass on the lawn. "Poor baby." When he was done he wiped his mouth on his sleeve.

"Sorry," he said shyly. You rubbed his back and helped him walk into the house.

"You want to lay down in bed Lou?" you asked him. He nodded. You both walked into the bedroom. Louis changed into a pair of sweatpants and crawled into bed. He coughed and groaned wrapping his arm around his stomach. You sat down beside him and ran your fingers through his hair. "You want some medicine buddy?"

"Please," he groaned. You smiled a little to yourself and stood you. Louis was a big baby when he got sick. You walked into the bathroom and grabbed a few stomach relaxers for him. I brought them back to him and set them on the nightstand and went down to the kitchen and grabbed him a bottle of water. I walked back into the bedroom and gave him the water. He took the pills and put them in his mouth taking a drink of water to wash them down.