Harry bad stomach flu

You came home from work late one night. You were completely exhausted. It had been a long week and you wanted nothing more then to crawl in bed with your husband and sleep. You kicked off your shoes and hung up your coat and made your way to your bedroom. You found Harry in bed when you walked in. You couldn't help but smile when you saw him. You put on some sweatpants and one of Harry's old t-shirts and crawled into bed with him. As soon as you did Harry wrapped his arms around you.

"I thought you were asleep," you whispered. 

"Not feeling well," he replied. You rolled over to face him. 

"What's wrong babe?" you asked stroking back his hair. You felt heat coming off his head. "Oh Harry." You put your hand on his head. "Baby you've got a fever." He nodded.

"I know. I'm freezing, I've been freezing all day."

"You've been feeling bad all day?"

"I threw up about an hour ago," he told you. 

"Haz. Babe I'm sorry. You were here all on your own." You felt terrible. 

"You're here now." He groaned and wrapped his arm around his stomach.

"Here Haz, roll over." He rolled over letting you be the big spoon. You wrapped you arms around him and started rubbing circles on his stomach. He sighed contently and you felt his body relax. "That help?" He nodded. You laid there with him for about a half hour before he held you hand stopping you from rubbing his stomach. He started to take shallow short breaths.

"Y/N," he groaned. 

"You ok Hazza?" He shot up out of bed and ran into the bathroom. "Shit," you mumble. You get up quickly and follow him. He was hunched over the toilet coughing when you got in there. You knelt down next to him and pulled back his curly hair into a messy bun. He gagged as his stomach contents made their way back up his throat. You rubbed his back hoping to bring him some comfort. He coughed and gagged again. "Poor thing," You whispered. You two sat there for the better end of ten minutes before Harry was able to catch his breath. "You alright baby?"

"I'm still really nauseous," he groaned. 

"Do you think you can go back to bed?

"I don't know. I feel like I could throw up more."

"Hand tight babe. I'll grab some blankets, alright?" He nodded. You walked into your bedroom and pulled off your blankets from the bed and grabbed several pillows and brought them into the bathroom making a make-shift bed for you and Harry. You wrapped him up in blankets to try to warm him up. He was shivering so much his teeth were chattering. 

"Thanks Y/N," Harry shivered. You laid down with him and held him close trying to warm him up some more. 

"I'm sorry you don't feel well Hazza."

"It's alright. I'll be fine." Harry was always strong so it was hard seeing him vulnerable like this. He took a deep breath and shut his eyes trying to let the nausea pass. It wasn't long before Harry had to sit up to empty his stomach again.

"Aww Hazza," you sighed. He retched hard and his hands trembled. "Poor baby." When Harry's stomach was finished he fell back into you arms breathing heavy. "Shh shh, Hazza. Deep breaths. You're alright," you soothed. You got him calmed down and you both laid back down. "Just relax Hazza, You'll be alright." He sighed and let his eyes shut. You rubbed down his side and waited for his breathing to even out. When you were sure he was asleep you sighed. You hoped after sleeping through the night he would wake up feeling better. However, that was not the case.