I'm Sorry

Guys I haven't updated in a very long time and I'm very sorry about that. I've completely lost my will to write. I feel like what I write isn't any good so I don't post it. I've been struggling a lot lately with my depression. It hasn't flared up this bad for a few years. I just feel like the world is moving on and I'm just stuck here. I feel like people are moving on without me. Like I'm easily forgotten. And if people don't notice if I'm here now what's the point?

I'm trying really hard not to feel this way and I feel bad I haven't been able to write. I'm going to try to get some stuff up for you guys if I can. I'm going to ask for everyone to hold their request if they have any for now because I'm just not confident enough to write something for someone else right now. I don't want to disappoint you guys.

Thank you guys for being so patient with me. I'm really sorry. You guys deserve something better than what I'm putting out there right now. You've all been so good to me and I don't want to let you guys down. I've been working on a few I just seem to have lost my confidence in my writing and in myself in general. I promise I'll try harder for you guys to get something out there soon. Thanks guys. I love you and all your support you've always given me.