Liam sick but the others don't believe him

(Liam's P.O.V.)

When I woke up on the bus my head was pounding and my stomach turned. This was a really bad day to be sick. We had two different interviews and photoshoot. Everyone was exhausted because we had been going nonstop all week. I looked around and saw everyone else is out of bed. I slowly got out of bed putting my arm protectively around my churning stomach. I walked out front and found the other three boys eating breakfast. I didn't even want to think about food.

"Hey Liam," Niall chimed up first.

"Want some breakfast Liam?" Harry asked.

"Actually boys, I'm not feeling very well," I explained sadly.

"Cut the shit Liam," Louis snapped. I looked over at him. "We're all tired and we all don't want to do this today. Don't pull that crap." His words hurt a little. The other two looked away from me and went back to eating. I didn't want to fight with them. I got something to eat and sat down next to Niall. We parked the bus not long after that and hopped in the van that took us to the first interview. The small amount of food I had eaten was whirling around in my stomach. I closed my eyes trying to calm down my stomach.

"You alright Liam?" Harry asked. I opened my eyes and looked over at him.

"He's sick remember?" Louis hissed. I swallowed hard and nodded. I knew Louis was tired and grumpy. I thought it was best to just get through the day and not complain. We sat down for our first interview and I let the other three do most of the talking. I was rubbing my angry stomach trying to not draw attention to myself.

"Liam are you excited about this new album?" The women interviewing us asked. I pushed down the bile in throat before speaking.

"Yeah, I think it's some of the best work we've ever done," I replied forcing a smile on my face. Harry took over talking for me and I placed my hand back on my stomach. When we were done I went back to the van before the other boys and just shut my eyes. I felt the van move as the other boys got on.

"What's your deal Liam? Are you going to act like this all day?" Louis sneered looking back at me.

"Lou, give him a break," Niall told him angrily.

"You're ok with him not doing anything today? We're all tired Niall he doesn't get to not work!" Louis shouted.

"Louis enough. Just sit down," Harry glared at him. He sat down in a huff and Niall crawled in the back when me. He put his arm around me and pulled me into him so he could whisper in my ear.

"You really don't feel well do you?" he whispered. I shook my head. He rubbed circles on my back. I took a deep breath and put my head on the window closing my eyes just waiting for the day to be over.

When we got to the next interview site I wasn't sure if I was going to make it through. I sat quietly as the other boys talked about the tour and the album. I felt my stomach lurch and I put my fist to my mouth. Before anyone could say anything I excused myself and ran to the nearest bathroom to empty my churning stomach. I coughed and gagged and my breakfast reappeared in the water. Tears fell out of my eyes as the acid burned my throat. I sat there retching for almost ten minutes before I could stand up again. I flushed the toilet and splashed some cold water on my face taking a few deep breaths. I still felt like shit but I had to go back. I returned to the boys and finished the interview. As we walked to the van Louis stepped in front of me.

"I can't believe you disappeared like that," he growled angrily.

"I'm sorry, I didn't feel well," I tried to explain.

"Both of you just knock it off and get in the van! Louis get out of Liam's face, Liam just cut the crap. I'm tired of both of you!" Harry yelled. Niall put his arm around me and led me back to the van and sat with me.

"You feel warm," Niall whispered to me.

"I threw up when I left," I told him. His eyes got wide. I sighed and looked out the window. We only had the photoshoot left. We stood there for a while waiting for everything to get set up. My stomach rolled around threaten to make its way up my throat again. I swallowed hard. Niall watched me. He was the only one that actually believed I was sick. I felt my stomach lurch again and I gagged a little bring my hand to my mouth. Niall noticed and took a step towards me. I didn't have time to get away before my stomach lurched up again and I doubled over throwing up on myself and the floor. Louis and Harry both turned at looked at me. Niall ran to my side as more stomach acid made its way up my throat. Harry had grabbed a trash can and held it under my chin catching the next several rounds of vomit that made its way up. When I was done I looked around at everyone.

"OK Liam?" Niall asked. I nodded. We arranged to do the photoshoot another day. We made our way back to the bus and I changed out of my dirty clothes and into some new ones. I crawled in bed while Niall and Harry went up front to try to find something to settle my stomach. Louis came back and quietly sat down on my bed beside me.

"Hey," he said shyly.

"Hey," I replied.

"I'm really sorry Liam," he turned to look at me with tears in his eyes. "I shouldn't have been such an ass all day. I'm sorry I didn't listen."

"It's alright Lou. We're all tired I get it," I reassured him.

"I was such a jerk though," he sighed sadly.

"Don't worry about it. It's over now."

"What do you need?" he asked.

"Water?" I questioned looking up at him.

"You've got it." He got up and went back out front with the other two. They looked after me the rest of the night making sure I had everything I needed. I was feeling better the next morning and we got back to work.