Louis Part 2

"Do you think Louis's gonna be ok?" Niall asked looking over at Liam.

"I'm sure he's just got some stomach bug. He took medicine so we'll just have to make sure he get rest and water." All the while Niall and Liam were talking about Louis Harry had grown quiet. His stomach had also began to ache. He shifted in his seat hoping to not draw attention to himself. It wasn't uncommon for the boys to pass around sickness so he wasn't surprised he was feeling ill as well.

"Hopefully he can just sleep the rest of the day and he doesn't throw up anymore," Niall sighed leaning back on his arms that were folded behind his head.

"Yeah poor guy hates throwing up," Liam agreed.

"I'm gonna go check on him, maybe lay down myself," Harry announced trying to be as casual as possible.

"Alright sound good Haz. Yell if he's not ok," Liam told him. Harry simply nodded and quietly walked back to the bunks. He walked slowly up to Louis's bunk and pulled back his shade to check on him. Louis opened one of his eyes to meet Harry's.

"Hey Hazza," Louis said softly.

"I'm sorry Lou, I was trying to be quiet," Harry said apologetically.

"You were, I just wasn't sleeping," Louis reassured him. Harry sighed with relief.

"Just wanted to check on you." Louis shook his head.

"You're not feeling well either, are you?" Harry stood there in shock. He had played it off so well. "You know you can't lie to me," Louis smirked. Harry sighed and hung his head a little.

"I don't feel well," Harry admitted.

"Let me guess, you snuck past the other two and they didn't notice."

"Of course they didn't notice." Louis clicked his tongue and sat up a little.

"Lay with me Hazza, we can be sick together." Harry smiled a little and didn't argue. He crawled into bed with him. Louis cuddled in close to him and rested his head in the crook of his neck. He could feel his fever coming off his body. "You're warm," he whispered.

"How can you tell you're burning up?" He reached over Harry and pushed his hand under his curls to feel his forehead.

"You're warm," he said again taking his hand back.

"Guess we're stuck in this together."

"How's you're stomach feeling? Mine's still a mess," Louis groaned.

"Mine feels pretty sick too," Harry told him. "Maybe I should grab that trash can just in case."

"Yeah I think that would be a good idea. I'm starting to get nauseous again." Louis's face was paling quickly. Harry got up and grabbed the bin and brought it back quickly. Louis had sat up with one hand on his stomach and the other one covering his mouth. Harry sat down carefully still holding the bin in case Louis needed it.

"You gonna throw up Lou?" he ask softly. He sat frozen for a minute before taking his hand away from his mouth.

"I'm ok, it passed," he sighed still rubbing his sick belly. Harry's head started to spin. He groaned putting the bin down and his head in his hands. "Haz?" Louis asked putting his hand on his back.

"Dizzy."

"God we're both a mess," Louis smiled.

"We really are. Can we lay back down Lou?"

"Yeah that would be good." They laid back down and Louis once again put his head in Harry's neck. They took comfort in each other presence before falling asleep.

After a few hours Liam and Niall went back to check on Louis and were surprised to find Harry in bed with him too.

"What do you think is going on here?" Niall asked. Liam had a hunch. He put his hand on Harry's head.

"Shit," he mumbled. "He's sick too."

"Seriously?" Niall asked. He sighed looking down at the two boys. They both looked rather ill. "Poor guys."

"We shouldn't wake them, let go back up front," Liam said. Niall nodded and followed Liam back to the front of the bus.

Harry was the first to wake up. His stomach tossed around inside of him. He shot up very quickly and grabbed the bin he left by the bed and began heaving into it. Louis sat up and put his hand on Harry's back but soon realized he couldn't comfort his friend for long.

"Liam, Niall!" he called out. "Hold on Harry," Louis soothed. His own stomach started to contract and he gagged a little slapping his hand to his mouth. He was about to call out again when both boys came running back to the bunks. Liam grabbed Louis and led him out of the bunks and into the bathroom while Niall stayed with Harry. Louis gagged hard before he got all the way into the bathroom.

"Shit, hold on Lou. Just a bit further," Liam encouraged. Louis managed to hold down his vomit until Louis got him into the bathroom. Louis dropped down to his knees and retched into the bowl. He groaned and wrapped his arm around his stomach. Liam knelt behind him and rubbed small circles on his back. They sat in that position until Louis's stomach relaxed.

Meanwhile, Niall sat with Harry back in the bunks. Harry held tight to the bin while he heaved over it. Niall rubbed his back with one hand while holding the bin steady with the other. Harry had his eye shut tightly. He retched loudly bringing up more bile from his stomach.

"You're alright Haz, you're doing great," Niall encouraged. Harry coughed and gagged a couple more times before his stomach calmed down. He was breathing hard still with his eyes closed trying to regain his composer. "Feel better Hazzy?" Niall asked. Harry shook his head. The nausea was gone but it was replaced by painful cramping.

"It hurts so bad," Harry groaned. Niall just continued to rub his back until Harry looked over at him. "Thanks Niall," Harry smiled slightly.

"Course Harry. Sorry you're feeling so ill." Harry just nodded. About that time, Liam led Louis back to the bunks.

"Alright Hazza?" Liam asked Harry nodded.

"Ok Lou?" Niall asked. Louis nodded.

"Can I lay back down with Harry?" Louis asked sadly.

"Yeah mate, of course," Niall said getting up off the bed. Harry laid back down and Louis got into bed with him.

"You two going to be ok? You want us to stay?" Liam asked.

"I just want to sleep," Harry said now pulling Louis close so he could cuddle into him.

"Alright lads, just call if you need anything," Liam instructed. Both boys nodded in response. Liam and Niall left once again and left the two sleeping boy be. Liam and Niall looked after the other two for the rest of that day and some of the next until both boys were feeling better and back on their feet.