Niall carsick

Niall and I were headed up to see my Mom for her birthday. Our three young boys were asleep in the back seat. We had been on the road for several hours already. Niall had dozed off in the passenger seat because we had left so early. My youngest son, three year old Parker had woken up.

"Mommy we there yet?" he asked.

"No not yet little man, few more hours," I told him. He looked out the window and watched the others cars. That was his favorite thing to do in the car. Niall started to wake up after that. He groaned a little causing me to look over at him. "Niall," I said softly. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "You alright bud?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine," he replied. I nodded and left it at that. He turned around looking at Parker. "How you doing little man?" he asked. Parker pointed at a car that was beside us.

"Red car," he said happily. I smiled.

"Yes that is a red car. Do you like that red car?" Niall asked him. He clapped his hands in response. Our oldest son Oliver had woken up.

"How much longer?" the ten year old asked.

"About two hours Otto," I said. He took out his Ipod and started listening to music. Niall sighed and shifted in his seat. I looked at him briefly. He had shut his eyes again and leaned back. Another half hour or so went by and then he started to move again.

"Y/N," he groaned quietly.

"Yeah bud," I replied.

"Are we going to be there soon?" he asked quietly.

"Still about an hour pal," I replied. He groaned a little. "You ok?" I asked looking over at him briefly.

"Not feeling too good," he answered softly.

"Aww buddy," I said putting my hand on his leg. "How long have you been feeling bad?"

"Started a while ago thought if I went back to sleep it would help," he said putting his head against the window.

"Let me know if you need me to stop alright?" I asked.

"Ok," he replied taking my hand. I drove in silence for another twenty minutes the Niall squeezed my hand.

"You ok pal?" I asked

"No," he replied shortly.

"Do you need me to stop?" I asked. I looked over at him and he was pale and sweaty. He put his hand to his mouth and took a deep breath. I quickly pulled to the side of the road where he opened his door barley making it out before throwing up in his hand. All three of the boys looked up.

"Is Daddy ok Momma?" Aiden my six year old asked.

"Yeah buddy, he's just a little car sick. Stay here boys," I replied getting out of the car. I jogged over to Niall who was hunched over in the grass still throwing up. I rubbed his back waiting for him to finish. He coughed a few times before looking up at me. "You alright pal?" I asked

"Yeah, sorry about that sweetie," he said sadly.

"Don't worry about it. Here, I think there's a towel in the back you can clean your hand off with."

"Thank you darling," he said as I got in the back seat. I hand him the towel and he cleaned himself up and got back in the car.

"Daddy ok?" Parker asked.

"Yeah, Daddy's ok little man," Niall replied looking back at him. Parker leaned forward and patted Niall's hair sweetly. I smiled.

"You ok to keep going?" I asked looking over at him.

"Yeah I'm alright," he said putting his head back. We drove the rest of the way with no problems and had a wonderful time with my mother.