Niall fakes sick

This was a request I got from laurenbeare22 originally then I had several people ask for something similar so I combined a few together to make this story. Hope you guys like it.

       When Niall went to bed in his hotel room that night he had already started to hatch a plan for the next day. The boys were so exhausted he wanted to get some time off. They had a concert the next day and several interviews he was dying to get out of. If he faked sick he could get out of the interviews and get better for the concert. It was perfect. He went to sleep with the perfect plan for the morning.

     Liam's alarm went off early the next morning and he got up and started to wake the other boys. Harry's room was next door so he knocked on his door first.

      "Wake up Hazza we've got to get going," Liam called through the door.

       "I'm up," Harry called back. He was always easy to wake. Louis door was next. He knocked on the door just like he did was Harry.

        "Rise and shine Lou." He heard Louis groan on the other side. When he came to Niall's door he knocked on the door. "Morning Nialler. Time to get up."

        "Liam," Niall called back softly. Liam frowned with concern. That wasn't like him.

        "Ok Niall?"

       "No," he called back. Liam opened Niall's door walking into his room.

       "What's wrong buddy?" Liam asked walking up to his bed.

       "I feel sick," Niall groaned. Liam gently put his hand on Niall's head.

      "You feel a bit warm," Liam told him. Niall had to hide a smile. He had previously soaked down a rag in hot water laying it across his face so it was feel warm when he knew Liam would check.

       "My stomach is killing me," Niall groaned. Liam felt terrible looking down at Niall. The boys always felt more protective over Niall.

      "Do you feel like you might throw up?" Liam asked. Niall nodded covering his mouth for added effect.

     "I'm super queasy. Have been for hours," Niall told him.

      "Aww mate," Liam sighed. "I'll call management. Maybe we can get out of a few interviews." Niall once again had to force away a smile. He couldn't believe it was working. "Let me call management and see what they say. You just stay in bed ok?"

      "Yeah ok. Thanks Liam," Niall said trying to sound weak.

       "Hang tough mate. We'll get you fixed up." He left Niall's room got to call management. It took everything Niall had not to jump out of bed and start dancing he was so excited it worked. He sighed closing his eyes going back to sleep.

      Liam had managed to get ahold of management who agree to cancel the first two interview they had that morning with the understanding that all of the boys would go to the last one later in the afternoon as well as the concert that night. He gave the other boys the news Harry felt bad Niall was sick Louis was relieved they were able to get some more rest. He didn't want to say anything now knowing Niall was sick but he wasn't feeling great himself. His head pounded and his stomach flipped making him feel queasy. He figured there was no point in telling anyone because he had already seen what they were going to get with Niall being sick. So he decided to not say anything and enjoy the time he did have.