Harry sick from nerves

Alright Fam. This was a request I got that I was really excited to do. I thought it was appropriate given after five years the boys are taking a well earned break. Five years ago the boys got their start on X Factor. This is not new news to anyone in the fandom. What else probably isn't new news it that fact that our own Mr. Harry Styles use to get so nervous before shows he would make himself sick. That was the inspiration behind the request and the whole story. I think while we say goodbye to our boys for a year it's important to remember were they started and just how far they've come. Enjoy.

The boys have just made it through the judge's house and into the live performances and they couldn't be happier. This was their first week of the live show and they were singing 'Viva La Vida' by Coldplay.

"I love this song lads, this is gonna be sick!" Niall exclaimed happily. Sick. Harry thought. Yeah something like that.

"We need to make sure we get this right. It's our first live performance. We have to make it count." Liam told them. Louis rolled his eyes.

"We'll be fine Liam. We smashed it at the judge's house," Louis interrupted. Liam shot him a look.

"This isn't the judge's house. This is real," Liam reminded him. Louis rolled his eyes again.

"Alright lads, it's alright. We'll practice and it'll all be just fine," Zayn said stepping between them. Both boys nodded. Their first run through with Savan was a little rough. They couldn't seem to get timing down just right. By the time they left they are all feeling really frustrated.

"We really need to keep practicing," Liam said with a sigh.

"I'm sorry lads, it was my fault. I just couldn't get the rhythm," Zayn admitted sadly.

"It's not your fault mate, we'll get it," Niall said putting his arm around Zayn.

"I can't do that on the live show. If I do we're done for," Zayn sighed, sitting down putting his head in his hands. Niall sat down beside him trying to comfort him. Harry paced about the room nervously. The pressure of a live show seemed to be making him really nervous.

"Alright Hazza?" Louis asked. Harry stopped pacing and looked at him.

"What?" he asked.

"Are you alright? You're pacing," Liam asked.

"Oh, yeah. I'm fine. Can we just...let's just run it again without Savan. I think maybe he was making us nervous," Harry asked looking around at his band mates.

"I think that's a great idea," Liam said standing up.

"Of course you do," Louis said under his breath. Liam ignored the comment and went off to find a CD player they could put the music into. He came back and they all stood around it and practiced the song a little more. After a while everyone seemed to get the hang of the rhythm.

"Alright boys, I think we've got it," Liam said. They all nodded.

"See I told you we'd be fine," Niall said with a smile. Zayn smiled at his little Irish friend. Niall was so positive. The next time they practiced with Savan he was very impressed with the work they had done on their own.

"Alright boys, I think you're good to go. Good luck out there," He told them. The live show was the next day. Harry didn't sleep at all that night. He just kept thinking about singing live in front of thousands of people watching him. The thoughts made his stomach turn. When all the boys woke up the next morning Harry was already up. He was sitting in the kitchen drinking some tea. Liam was the first to notice that something wasn't quite right.