Harry sick at school (part 2)

Do to popular request. Here you go. Enjoy it.

Louis looked at me shocked when I told him I wasn't feeling well. He searched my eyes not sure what to say.

"Haz, did I get you sick?" he asked softly.

"It's going around Lou. I could've got it from anyone."

"But you were with me when I was sick," he sighed and slumped down in his seat. "I'm sorry Haz."

"Don't apologize. I'll be fine," I reassured him.

"What about the game today?" he asked with sad eyes. Shit. I forgot about the game tonight.

"I'll be alright. Don't worry. If I'm that bad I'll sit out." He nodded slowly. "Let's go get Niall." Louis stayed pretty quiet on the drive to Niall's it was clear he felt bad. Niall jumped in the back seat and looked at both of us.

"How you feeling Lou?" he asked brightly.

"I got Harry sick," he mumbled. Niall looked over at me.

"I'm alright don't worry about me."

"You're sick Hazza?" Niall asked.

"No, I mean, my stomach hurts a little but I'm alright. Really." Niall looked over at Louis then back at me.

"You sure?" he asked. I nodded. "Alright," he said softly. I drove us to school ignoring the pain in my stomach as Niall talked about getting his chemistry test back. We walked in the building and met up with Liam and walked to our lockers. Niall still babbling about his test. I zoned out for a while until someone said my name.

"What?" I turned to look at them. They were all watching me.

"You look a bit pale. Are you alright?" Liam asked.

"I got him sick," Louis sighed.

"I'm fine, really!" I said quickly trying to change the topic.

"You're not feeling well?" Liam asked.

"I'm alright guys, honest. I didn't feel well when I woke up but I'm alright now," I lied. They looked at each other. "Really, I'm fine. You guys ready for the game?" I asked quickly turning the attention away from me.

"Yes!" Niall cheered happily. "We're gonna smash it tonight!" He slammed his locker shut and I winced as pain shot through my head. No one seemed to notice. The first bell rang and we all started towards our classed.

"Have fun getting that test back Niall," Louis called as we walked away.

"I hate all of you," he huffed running to his class. I smiled to myself. We sat down in English waiting for class to start.

"Harry," Louis whispered. I looked over at him. "You'll tell us if you feel worse, right?"

"Course." He smiled a little and nodded. I sighed to myself. I really wasn't feeling any better but I didn't want Louis to feel bad and I didn't want the boys to worry about the game tonight. I sat back in my chair and focused on the teacher when he came in the room. I sat down at the lunch table with my tray and I stared at it for a while. When Liam and Louis sat down I quickly took a bite of my sandwich before they could say anything. Niall shortly followed them and he sat down beside me.