Niall Sea sick

On one of their rare days off the boys decided to take a boat out to a quiet island to relax. Really excited about getting to sit on the beach and relax for a change we packed up and headed off. We arrived at the dock and got on the boat. We went down below the deck of the very large boat and sat around talking.

"It's so beautiful out today," I sat stretching back on the couch.

"Prefect day to be on the beach," Liam added. Niall put his arm around me and leaned down to kiss me.

"You excited, bud?" I asked with a smile.

"Excited to be with you," he replied kissing me again.

"How cute," Louis laughed.

"Shut up Lou," Niall said throwing a pillow at him. Louis responded by standing up and tackling Niall to the ground. We laughed while Niall and Louis just laid on the ground. We had been on the boat for about a half hour when Niall nudged me. I looked over at him.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Can we go up to the deck for a while?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah, of course," I replied stand up. The other boys were laying around relaxing and didn't even see up leave. We sat up on the deck watching the water. "Oh my gosh Niall, it's so beautiful out. It's so warm," I said closing my eyes enjoying the sun.

"Y/N," he said softly. I looked over at him. Something wasn't right.

"What's wrong bud?" I asked.

"I don't know, I just," he stopped. I saw tear forming in his eyes.

"Niall what's wrong?" I asked worried scooting out towards him. I put my arm around him and looked into his eyes. He started to cry.

"I don't feel good," he finally said putting his head on my shoulder. I stroked his hair and tried to comfort him.

"Shh shh pal, it's alright. You're probably just a little seasick. It's alright. I'll get you some water," I said. He nodded and I stood up to find a bottle of water. I went back below the deck and grabbed some water. Most of the boys were sleeping except Louis.

"Where'd you guys go?" he asked.

"Up to the deck, Niall isn't feeling good," I explained.

"Oh no, is he alright?" he asked concerned.

"I hope so," I replied.

"I'll come up with you," he said standing up. I nodded and we both walked up to the deck and I sat back down beside Niall.

"Here buddy," I said handing him the water. He took a few small sips of water. Louis rubbed his back.

"You doing alright, mate?" he asked. Niall shrugged.

"I'm really queasy," he replied.

"Just take some deep breaths, you'll be alright," I said putting my hand on his leg. He took some deep breaths. He was really pale and we could tell he was uncomfortable.

"Do we have anything he can take, Lou?" I asked.

"Not sure love, I'll go check," he said going back down below the deck.

"Doing ok, bud?" I asked softly. He shrugged taking another drink of water. "Why don't you lay down," I said patting my lap. He curled up in a ball and put his head on my lap. I stroked his hair in an attempt to comfort him. Bout that time Louis came back up on the deck.