Niall Flicker

I got this request from onedirectionsickfics

I wrote this story twice because I didn't like the first one. This one turned out much better I think. I said it in my update about Flicker i'm so incredibly proud of my boy. I have nothing bad to say about the album. After hearing the whole thing I'm so proud to be a Niall girl. Enjoy my story. I hope you all are enjoying his album as much as I am.

"Niall you almost ready?" you called from the bathroom of your house. You we putting on your earrings getting ready for all the interviews Niall had that day. Flicker had released that day and they were in for a slew of interviews and appearances. Niall came into the bathroom to find you.

"Y/N," he said softly. You turned to face him. Physically he looked fine but there was something in his eyes.

"You alright Nialler?" you asked.

"You know, I'm really nervous about today," he told with a slight smile.

"That's fair honey, I mean it is your first album. I'm sure you are nervous. That's why I'm going to be with you the whole time." You kissed him and smiled.

"That definitely makes me feel better," he replied with a smile.

"Don't worry about it too much. The butterflies will go away as the day goes on." He nodded.

"I'm sure they will. Thank Y/N." He relaxed a little.

"Come on lets get going. Don't want to be late," you said walking past him. You ran your hand down his arm as you did.

"Yeah you're right. We should go." You and Niall walked out of the house and to the car. Niall got in the drivers seat and you in the passenger. You strapped on your seat belt and looked over at Niall. He was starring straight ahead not moving. You waited for a moment before speaking.

"Ni?"

"Hmm?" he looked over at you. It was clear you had broken some trance of his.

"You ready?"

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, don't know what come over me there." He turned the car over and started to drive away. You guys drove quietly just listening to the radio. You were a little worried about Niall. He wasn't normally this quiet. You put your hand on his leg and rubbed his thigh. He smiled a little but the smile faded as quickly as it came. His face grimaced and he pulled off to the side of the road.

"What up Niall?" you asked. He took a few deep breaths.

"Got dizzy just then," he explained.

"Do you want me to drive?" He nodded and got out of the car. You followed and walked to the other side of the car. Niall stood there for a minute catching his breath. "You alright babe?" you asked Niall.

"I don't know," he sighed rubbing his hand across his face. "My nerves are getting to me." You kissed his cheek.

"Don't worry Nialler, I'll drive the rest of the way." You both got back in the car and you drove the rest of the way. When you got to the building you put the car in park and turned it off. You looked over at Niall but he didn't move.

"What if they hate it?" he asked quietly.

"What do you mean Nialler?"

"The album. What if they hate it, the fans the critics, everyone. I can't stop thinking about it. I can't stop thinking. My stomach hurts," he groaned. He put his hand on his stomach and the other on his head.