Niall and child are sick

"Shh, Niall it's alright, you're alright," I soothed rubbing my husband's back as he heaved violently into the toilet. He had come home after work not feeling well and he had been throwing up off and on all night. I rubbed his back in an attempt to sooth him. I could feel the heat coming radiating from all over his body. He whimpered before heaving again into the toilet. I grabbed the cool cloth from the sink and put it on his neck. His whole body shock and he was coated with sweat. He coughed few times before gagging up more of everything he had eaten the day before. "Oh Niall," I whispered. He sat there for a while and nothing else happened.

                "I'm sorry Y/N," he said breathing heavily.

                "Why?" I ask, taking the rag off his neck and pulling him into me.

                "I know you're exhausted," he replied hoarsely.

                "Niall I'm not going to leave you on your own," I said sternly.

                "I just feel bad you're up with me," he said looking up at me. I ran my fingers through his hair.

                "I don't mind bud," I told him softly. He smiled. "Think you can make it back to bed?" I asked. He nodded. I cleaned up in the bathroom and helped him into bed. He shook a little until I covered him with the blanket. I laid in bad behind him, cradling him in my arms. "Feel good bud?" I asked.

                "Yeah," he whispered. He was so exhausted he fell right to sleep. I looked at the clock and saw it was two in the morning. I sighed and closed my eyes. I drifted off into sleep until I heard a small voice beside my bed.

                "Mommy." My eyes shot open as I looked to see my five year old son Oliver standing beside my bed.

                "Ollie," I whispered rubbing my eyes. "What's the matter buddy?"

                "I don't feel good," he hiccupped.

                "Oh sweetie," I said softly putting my hand to his head. "You feel warm buddy. What hurts?"

                "My tummy hurts," he cried.

                "Shh shh baby, do you feel like you're going to throw up?" I asked him sitting up. He nodded and hiccupped again. "Ok baby let's get you out of here, come with me." I got out of bed and led him into the bathroom. I held him up as he hovered over the toilet.

                "Mommy, I don't like this," he cried trembling a little.

                "I know baby I know, just breath it'll be over soon," I said trying to sooth him. His hands shook has he held the sides of the toilet. His body let out a painful retch the made his whole body shake.

                "Mommy," he cried before his body sent him heaving into the toilet.

                "Shh shh, that's good baby, that's it." I held him up while he vomited for about five minutes. When he was finished he looked back at me. "You ok baby?" I asked flushing the toilet for him. He nodded. "Do you feel better now?"

                "My head hurts now," he whimper.

                "How bout we lay down on the couch. I'll get you some medicine."

                "Ok," he said still trembling. I lifted him into my arms and carried him to the living room. Niall was still sound asleep when we walked through the bedroom. I lay my little boy on the couch and covered him with a blanket.

                "I'll be right back Ollie," I said pushing the hair out of his face. I walked down the hall and into the nursery. I looked into the crib checking to make sure the baby was still sleeping. I put my hand to his face gently as not to wake him. He was normal. "Hope you don't get to too Aiden," I said softly to the two year old. I walked back out and upstairs into the bathroom and grabbed the children's aspirin. I walked back down stairs and grabbed bottle of water from the kitchen and walked back into the living room. "Here buddy take this," I said kneeling down beside the couch. He chewed the pills then took a drink of water. "You ok buddy?" I asked stroking his hair. He nodded closing his eyes. I kissed his head. "Call me if you need anything," I said standing up. He was already sound asleep clearly exhausted from being sick. I walked back to the bedroom checking on Niall. He had shifted to his side and had his arms wrapped around his torso. I couldn't tell if he was awake or asleep. I took a few steps inside trying to get a better look at him in the dark.

                "Y/N," he said weakly.

                "Yeah it's me," I replied walking the rest of the way to the bed. I rubbed his arm and saw the pained expression on his face. "You alright buddy?" I asked. He shrugged a little.

                "Just hurts now, love," he said opening his eyes and looking up at him. He must've noticed how tired I was. "Why are you up lass?" he asked sitting up.

                "No no lay back down Ni, I'm fine." He looked at me skeptically and motioned for me to sit down beside him. I sat down on the bed and he pulled me into his chest. I could still feel how warm he was. "You need to lay down buddy," I told him.

                "Why are you awake, you haven't gotten any sleep it's four in the morning," He groaned in pain but wouldn't let sit up to look at him.

                "Oliver got sick, I've been with him," I explained. His grasp loosened so I was able to look up at him. His eyes were wide.

                "Oliver is sick too?" he asked.

                "Yeah he's got a fever, he threw up a little while ago."

                "I'm sorry Y/N," he said sadly hanging his head.

                "Niall," I said sympathetically lifting up his chin to look at me. He had tears in his eyes. "Niall what's wrong? Why are you upset?" I asked sadly.

                "I can see how tired you are, lass. I feel so bad. Now Otto is sick and I can't even help you," he started crying.

                "Niall don't cry buddy you'll just upset you stomach," I said putting my hand on the back of his head.  I wiped the tears from his face and kissed his cheek.

                "You've been up all night. I just wish I could help you," he cried.

                "Niall you'll help me by laying back down," I told him softly. "Niall, you are my best friend. You know I would do anything for you. You've given me this wonderful life. Our two beautiful boys. If I minded taking care of you all night while you were sick what kind of wife would I be?" He looked up at me with tears still in his eyes. He put his hand to my cheek.

                "What did I ever do to deserve you?" he said smiling slightly.

                "I love you Niall,"

                "I love you too Y/N,"

                "Now lay back down. I'll get you some more medicine," I told him standing up. He sighed and nodded. I walked into the bathroom and got him medicine. I handed the tablets to him when I walked back and he swallowed them. "There you go," I said stroking his hair.

                "Thanks lass," he said softly.

                "I'm going to check on Oliver, think I should bring him in here with us," I said.

                "Alright, probably right," he replied closing his eyes. I walked to the living room and saw Oliver still sound asleep on the couch. I picked him up and carried him into our room and laid him down on the bed between Niall and me. Niall was breathing softly so I assumed he had fallen back to sleep. I closed my eyes and quickly drifted off to sleep. The boys slept all day and were feeling much better.