Harry sick on break

Harry had just come home for a few weeks while on tour. You were so excited to have him at home for a few weeks. When he walked through the door you knew something wasn't quite right. You hugged him anyways and kissed him.

    "Hey love," he said softly.

    "I missed you Harry," you whispered. He hugged you tightly and rubbed your back.

    "I'm home now," he told you. His eyes were dull and his voice was soft.

    "Are you alright Harry?" you asked him.

    "M'just a bit tired," he replied.

    "We can go to bed early if you want." He nodded. You took his bags to your room and got changed. Harry laid down in bed and you shortly followed. He pulled you in close and you shut your eyes. "Glad your home Hazza."

    "Me too." Harry was asleep within minutes. You knew he must be tired. You shortly followed him.

A couple hours later Harry woke up to a dull pain in his stomach. It was slowly taking over him. He tossed several times trying to get comfortable and he could. A sticky sweat had broken out on his head.   

"Oh, no," he whispered. He slowly got up and went into the bathroom. He stood over the sink and splashed cold water on his face. "Please no," he whispered rubbing his stomach. He looked at himself in the mirror and saw how pale his face was. He sighed as he stood there waiting for the nauseous feeling in his stomach to pass. He could feel everything in his stomach slosh around threatening to come up. He groaned and lowered himself in front of the toilet preparing for the worst. He wanted to call out for you as the nausea took him over completely. "Y/N," he called out. He gagged a little. "Y/N!" he called louder. He gagged harder spitting into the bowl. He couldn't call out anymore as every time he opened his mouth to call your name he'd gag instead. You did wake up however noticing he was gone. You looked around and heard him gagging. You jumped up quickly and ran into the bathroom. He looked up at you with tears in his eyes.

"Hazza," you whispered. You sat down behind him rubbing down his sweaty back. You could feel the heat coming off his body. His body trembled as he took a breath. He looked back at you.

"I'm sorry," he whimpered.

"Don't be sorry," you told him still rubbing his back. He gagged again spitting a think strand of saliva into the water.  "Relax," you told him. He coughed once then his stomach sent up everything that was inside. You pulled back his long curly hair as you comforted him. "That's it Haz, that's it." He continued throwing up for serval minutes until his stomach settled. He reached up and flushed the toilet but he didn't stand. "You ok?" you asked him.

"I don't know," he replied.

"Do you feeling any better?" you asked.

"No," he replied sadly. You frowned as you rubbed his back.

"Then we'll just camp out in here," you told him. You stood up and grabbed your blanket from the bed and a few pillows. You threw them on the ground making a little bed for you and Harry to lay on. You pulled him into you and rubbed circled on his upset stomach. "How's that?" You asked. He sighed contently. You smiled a little. "Relax, you'll be alright," you whispered. Harry was already asleep. He wasn't asleep for long before he sat up grabbing for the toilet as his stomach sent up more of what was still in it.

"Y/N," he whimpered. You sat up quickly trying to comfort him. His body shook with each heave. You felt so bad you couldn't do anything to help him. When he was done he collapsed against you, not having the energy for anything else. You leaned forward and flushed the toilet and laid back down pulling him into you.

"I'm sorry Haz, I don't know what to do," you told him.

"Just stay with me," he said, tears falling from his eyes. You rubbed his stomach and you could feel it turning under your hand. You sighed knowing that Harry was really sick. He didn't sleep much that night. He spend more time throwing up then sleeping. You called the doctor first thing in the morning and got him in. His fever was 103 and he was diagnosed with a severe stomach virus. You got him some medicine and took him home and got him into bed.

"Here, take one of these. This will help," you told him giving him the tablets the doctor had given you. He took one and swallowed it with a drink of water and laid back down. "You ok?" you asked running your fingers through his hair. He nodded letting his eyes shut.

"Lay with me?" he asked. You smiled and got into bed with him.    

"Get some sleep," you told him.

"I love you Y/N," he said softly.

"Love you too Hazza." You made sure to stay on top of his medicine and he was feeling much better by the next day.