Narry

Another request I got. Kind of feel apart at the end but still a pretty good story I think. Getting real close to the chapter limit in this book. I asked you guys a while back if you wanted me to make another book and the consensus was an overwhelming yes. So I will be continuing to a new book and I will keep writing for as long as I can do so. This book is also coming up on 400,000 reads which is just so crazy to me. When I started writing on here I had no idea I was going to get that kind of traffic. I remember reading some other writers sickfics and really falling in love with them. I figured I could probably write those too. So I did. And here we are 194 chapters and two books later. Thank you guys so much for your overwhelming support. I really can't explain what it's done for me. You really are the best group of readers. Anyways enough of my rambles. Here's what you really came for.

        Harry walked slowly into his home. He had come home early from the studio feeling ill. Much to his dismay Niall was forced to stay. There was nothing he wanted more than just to cuddle with his boyfriend and watch a movie. He knew he had a fever he was shivering. He coughed into his arm as he kicked off his shoes and made his way to the couch. His throat burned and his head spun. He was sure he had the flu. All he wanted was Niall. He laid down on the couch and took a few deep breaths. Slowly he found himself slipping to sleep.

       Niall stumbled into his home carrying several bags of items for his sick boyfriend. From the second Harry left the studio all Niall did was worry about him. He had gone to the store and got everything he could possibly think of that Harry might need. He laid the bags down in the kitchen before going into the living room to find Harry sleeping. He smiled and knelt down next to him putting his hand on his head. He sighed feeling how warm he was. This was not a good sign. He knew he needed to take his temperature and quickly. He gently shook Harry until his eyes started to open.

        "Hey Hazzy, How you feeling?" Niall asked sweetly. Harry shot up coughing several times into his arm. "Guess I've got my answer," Niall sighed rubbing Harry's back.

         "I feel dreadful Ni," Harry whimpered.

         "I've bought you some medicine so let's try to get some of that in you." Harry nodded and Niall got up and grabbed his bag full of medicine bringing it back to Harry. He pulled out every box he bought as well as the brand new thermometer he also bought. He tore it open and turned it on handing it to Harry to put in his mouth. Harry did just that and waited for it to beep. Niall was busy digging trough all the medicine he had bought when the thermometer beep. Harry took it out of his own mouth and look at the numbers.

         "102.7 (39.3)," Harry sighed. Niall looked over at Harry with concern.

       "That's pretty high Hazza," Niall told him. Harry nodded curling up until a ball. Niall gently rubbed Harry's shoulder. "I bought a bunch of different medicines because I realized I didn't know what any of your symptoms where." Harry coughed and cleared his throat.

       "I've got this cough, my throat is killing me. My head is pounding." Harry paused to cough again. Niall was reading all the boxes and grabbing the ones that matched Harry's symptoms.

       "How's your stomach?" Niall asked holding a bottle of stomach relaxers.

       "I'm a bit queasy but it's not too bad," he explained. Niall nodded putting down the bottle. He picked a box that best suited Harry's symptoms and pulled out the pills handing them to Harry. He also grabbed for the fever reducers not happy about where Harry's fever was now.

         "Let me get you some water," Niall said standing up. He went to the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of water and quickly returned to Harry. "Here love." Niall handed Harry the bottle of water and Harry took his medicine and a few carful sips. "Want to head up to the bedroom? We can put on a film and we can cuddle and just take it easy." Harry smiled and nodded. This is exactly what Harry wanted all day. "Alright. Let's get you up bud." Harry took Niall's hand and got to his feet. His head pounded making him stumble. Niall quickly stabilized him keeping still to make sure Harry was ok.