Niall bad stomach flu

When you walked into the house that night you knew something wasn't right. Everything was quiet and dark. You knew Niall was home but it almost seemed like the house was empty. You kicked off your shoes and walked through the house.

"Niall?" you called. There was no answer. He wasn't in the living room, which is where you usually found him when you got home. He wasn't downstairs at all. You walked up the stairs and into your bedroom. It was dark and quiet. You were about to call out for Niall when you saw him move in bed. You walked over to the bed and found him wrapped out in the blankets with only his blonde hair sticking out. "Ni," you whispered softly. He pulled the blankets down off his face to look at you. He was very pale and he had dark circles under his eyes. His eyes were red and glassy. He looked up at you sadly. You started to run your fingers through his hair when you felt how warm he was. You pulled back your hand quickly not expecting him to be so warm.

"I've got a fever," he groaned. You put your hand back on his head feeling just how warm he was.

"I'm gonna take your temperature Niall. How long have you been home?" You asked.

"I came home a little after one. I couldn't focus at the studio," he explained. You walked quickly into the bathroom and grabbed the thermometer from the cabinet. You brought it back sticking it in Niall's mouth before you sat down next to him. He laid his head on you and you ran your fingers through his hair. When the thermometer beeped you took it out of Niall's mouth and read the numbers "103.1"

"This is really high Niall," you sighed. "What hurts?"

"It started with my head. I thought I was getting a migraine because my stomach started to get upset. Then I got really cold and the boys thought I had a fever. Now my whole body hurts and I'm sick to my stomach."

"Wasn't Louis sick last week?" you asked. Niall nodded. "Hang tight Niall I'll be back." You went back into the bathroom and put the thermometer away and soaked down a rag in cold water. You poured some medicine for Niall's stomach out and brought both back into him. You handed him the cup of the pink minty liquid which he took happily. Then you put the rag on his head hoping to bring his fever down a bit. "What do you need Niall?" you asked. He shrugged a little. "Do you think you might throw up?"

"I don't know. Not right now I guess," he answered sadly. You nodded. "Will you just lay with me?" he asked sadly.

"Sure Nialler," you changed into something more comfortable and got in bed with Niall. "Try to rest Niall," you whispered. He hummed and shut his eyes. You were a little worried about him. His fever was pretty high and he didn't often get sick like this. You sighed a little and let your eyes shut. You laid there quietly with him until you both were asleep.

The next time you woke up it was around midnight. You looked over at Niall but he wasn't there. You sat up quickly and looked around for him. There was no sign of him. You stood up and walked downstairs and found him in the kitchen with a bottle of water. He was leaning on the counter with his head in his hands. You walked down next to him and put your hand on his back.

"Ni." He turned and looked at you. "What are you doing up buddy?" You asked.

"My stomach is really upset. Thought maybe if I drank some water it would help."

"Did it help?" He shook his head sadly. "Let go back to bed bud." You took his hand and led him back up the stairs and into the bedroom. He sat his water down on the nightstand then put his hand on his stomach. "You alright Niall?" you asked. He put his fist to his mouth and burped a little.