Niall

Niall walked out of his room in search of something for his burning throat. He had gone to bed early the night before complaining that his throat was bothering him. Now it was on fire. He walked down to the kitchen where Harry was already up and making breakfast.

"Morning Nialler. You feeling better?" he ask kindly.

"No." Niall's voice sounded foreign to him and his words burned his throat causing him to wince in pain. Harry stopped what he was doing and turned to look at him. He looked worried, as Niall was clearly unwell.

"You sound terrible. That's going to hurt buddy," Harry told him sympathetically. Niall just nodded. His throat hurt too much to say much more. "I can make you some tea to see if that helps your throat. Would you like that?" Niall nodded again. "Ok buddy. Why don't you go back to bed, I'll bring you up some tea and some medicine when it's done."

"Ok." Niall winced in pain again. Harry felt his own throat hurt just hearing Niall trying to talk.

"We'll get you fixed up mate." Niall nodded and slowly went back to his room. He crawled back into bed pulling his blankets up around him feeling a chill go down his spine. He shivered a little trying to get comfortable in his bed again. He was slowly becoming aware of the ache that was settling into his stomach. He groaned not wanting to deal with an upset stomach as well as his throat. His thoughts were soon interrupted when he heard his door open.

"Hey Nialler," this soft voice called. Niall looked up and saw Liam slowly enter his room. "Haz said you still weren't well."

"My throat kills," Niall rasped out. Liam winced when he heard Niall's voice.

"Aww mate, you sound terrible." Niall nodded. "I brought you the tea Harry made and some medicine for your throat. Hopefully it helps." Niall took the mug and the pills and smiled. He popped the pills in his mouth and washed them down with the water sitting beside his bed. He winced in pain as he swallowed.

"Thanks," Niall managed to whisper. Liam squeezed his shoulder a little.

"Do you need anything else?" Liam asked him. Niall shook his head taking a small sip of the tea. "Call us if you need anything," Liam told him as he started for the door. Niall nodded a little before laying back down. The more Niall sipped on his tea the more his stomach hurt. It was helping his throat but he felt he needed to stop for fear of what his queasy belly was going to do. He groaned feeling completely awful. I didn't want to throw up. He shuttered at the thought just thinking about how bad his throat would hurt if he did. His door opened again this time Louis walking in.

"You asleep Nialler?" he whispered. Niall shook his head. Louis came over and sat down on Niall's bed. "The lads sad your throat is still sore." Niall needed to tell someone about his stomach now causing issues as well.

"My stomach is upset now to." Louis raised his eyebrows in concern.

"Aww mate you're just falling apart aren't ya?" Louis teased. Niall could help but smile.

"I really feel like shit," Niall explained.

"I can try to find you something for your stomach," Louis offered. Niall shook his head.

"I think I'll just try to go back to sleep. Maybe I can just sleep it off." Louis nodded before stand up off his bed.

"Yeah you really do need to get some rest. We'll be right outside if you need anything." Niall smiled and nodded. With that Louis left the room shutting Niall's door behind him. Niall pulled his blankets up around him still feeling chilled. His eyes were heavy and he felt exhausted. He had no trouble falling into a deep sleep.