Niall Hypothermia

"I dare you," Louis slurred taking another drink of beer. Niall smiled and stood up.

"Don't do anything stupid Niall," you said watching your drunk boyfriend stand up.

"It'll be fine, com'on, Lou," he said stumbling to the door. It was two days before Christmas and the boys were at your house for a party. Niall and Louis were already pretty drunk. Harry was well on his way and you and Liam stayed sober to make sure they stayed safe.

"Beautiful night, with the snow, isn't it love?" Liam asked. You smiled and looked out the window watching it fall.

"It's coming down pretty hard," You replied. Liam nodded.

"Come on Niall," Louis said standing by the door.

"Where you guys going?" Liam asked.

"I want to smoke, I want Niall for the company," Louis slurred.

"Niall put your coat on its freezing out there," you told him. He brushed you off and walked outside. You shook your head. "You gonna go home to your family?" You asked Liam.

"For a few days probably," he answered.

"How about you Haz?" You asked looking over at Harry.

"Yeah, I miss them all. Got a great present for Mom," he smiled.

"We're going to Ireland for a few days to see Niall's parents. Then we're going to head back to the states to see mine," you explained.

"How long has it been since you've seen your family?" Liam asked.

"Too long," you replied. You talked for a while longer until you realized Louis and Niall hadn't come back yet. "I'm gonna go check on them," you said stand up. You slipped on your shoes and a coat and walked outside. You couldn't see them. "Niall, Louis," you called. You finally saw them standing down by the small pound in the yard. Louis pushed Niall's arm and laughed then Niall took a step forward onto the ice. Your heart skipped a beat as you watched Niall slip on the ice and fall face first down on the pound, breaking the ice that divided him and the freezing water. "Liam!" You called into the house. "Get out here now." You ran down to the pound as Niall crawled out of the water.

"Niall, you alright?" Louis kept asking. Niall couldn't answer, his teeth were chattering and his lips had already started turning blue.

"Niall, we've got to get you inside," you stand trying to get Niall to stand.

"Y/N," Liam called running towards you guys. "What happened?" he asked, out of breath.

"He fell through the ice," you explained franticly. Without asking anymore questions Liam picked up Niall and carried him into the house.

"What happened?" Harry asked standing up.

"He fell through the ice, we've got to get these wet clothes off him," Liam said. Niall started to move but you stopped him.

"Don't move, you could make it worse, slow and easy," you explained. You and Liam carefully took off Niall's soaking wet clothes and you ran to the bedroom to get him new dry ones. You ran back with a dry pair of sweatpants a hoodie and several blankets. "Here buddy," you said helping him into the dry clothes. He still shivered as you helped him put on the new clothes.

"I'm gonna make him tea," Liam said jumping up. You wrapped Niall up in blankets and cuddled into him trying to warm him up. Louis stood in the corner completely still and silent.

"Lou," you said softly. He looked over at you. "It's alright, everything will be fine," you told him. He nodded slowly and Harry put his arm around him. Liam came back with tea and handed it to Niall.

"Here, drink this slowly," He said. Niall took the mug and sipped on it. You took a deep breath knowing he would be fine. You all sat there for a few hours until Niall returned back to normal.

"Thanks for staying guys," you told them.

"Course, just glad he's alright," Liam said. Louis had passed out on the couch in Harry's arms and you chuckled. "Better get these two home," he said softly. "Glad you're feeling better Nialler." Niall nodded and Liam picked up Louis and carried him out to his car. You hugged Harry and wished them all a merry Christmas. You turned back to Niall and smiled.

"Let got to bed," you said taking his hand. You guys crawled into bed and you cuddled into him still a little worried he was cold. He wrapped his arms around you.

"Sorry about all this love," he said softly.

"Don't worry about it. You're find now, just go to sleep," you said shutting your eyes.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too."