Louis cares for Hannah

This was a request for @--OfficHannah--Sorry it took me so long, finally got out of my writers block. Hope you like It. 

"I'll stop and get you some medicine, how's that?" Louis asked his girlfriend. She nodded and put her head on the window. She had called him to come pick her up from school after she had been sick and her parents were stuck at work. "Are you just nauseous love?"

"I have cramps too," she admitted sadly.

"Like, those kind of cramps?" Louis asked. She simply nodded. "We'll get you fixed up love." Louis pulled into the pharmacy and parked his car. "Do you want to just stay here Hannah?" She nodded. "Alright love, I'll be right back." He kissed her cheek and got out. Hannah wanted nothing more than to just go home and lay down. She felt terrible. Her stomach cramped painfully causing her to feel more nauseous then she already did. Her head ached and she was exhausted. She kept her eyes closed until Louis got back in the car. "Alright love?"

"I feel awful." He took her hand and drove her home. He pulled into her driveway and helped her out.

"Lets go lay down, yeah?" She nodded. He led her into the living room and over to the couch. "I'm gonna get you some water alright? Do you feel sick now?" She nodded sadly. Louis sighed then went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and the trash can. He gave her the medicine and the water and set the trash bin down the couch. He sat down next to her and placed his hand on her back.

"I'm sorry about this Louis."

"Why love?"

"I hate you having to take care of me like this."

"Hey don't you worry about it. You're my girlfriend it's my job. Lay down love, let that medicine work." He pulled her down so she could lay across his lap. "Let me take care of you love," he whispered. Hannah shut her eyes while Louis ran his hand down her side. He hummed softly to her helping her relax. She took a few deep breaths before drifting off to sleep.

She slept for about a few hours before waking up in a cold sweat. She looked up at Louis who had also fallen asleep at some point. She felt her stomach flip and she sat up, rubbing she stomach trying to calm it down. Louis shook himself awake when he felt her move and looked over at her.

"Alright love?" he asked putting his hand on her back. She shook her head. "What's going on babe? What can I do?"

"I feel like I'm going to throw up," she whimpered. Louis calmly grabbed the trash can and held it for her. She closed her eyes breathing heavily over the bin.

"It's alright love. I've got you," Louis reassured her. He rubbed circles on her back trying to bring any comfort to her as he could. She coughed then gagged whimpering a little afterwards. Louis's heart broke. He hated seeing Hannah so weak.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"Shh babe it's alright just relax," he cooed.

"I hate this so much!"

"I know baby, I know. You'll feel better afterwards. I'm here love." Before she could say another word her stomach seized up sending up what was left inside. "There you go baby," Louis whispered. He rubbed her back until she was finished. She coughed a few times before looking up at him.

"I think I'm done," she told him softly.

"Ok babe, let me take this for you." He took the trash from her hands and took it to clean it. Hannah's medicine was starting to wear off and she felt her stomach cramp painfully. Louis walked back in the room and set the bin back down. He noticed she was uncomfortable. "Alright love?" he asked.

"I think the medicine is wearing off," she explained wrapping her arm around her stomach.

"The cramps are back?" he asked. Hannah rolled her eyes feeling annoyed.

"What else would it be Louis?" she snapped back.

"Alright alright, I'll get you some more." He got up and got her some more medicine and handed her the pills.

"I'm sorry Louis. I'm just in pain and I don't feel good, I didn't mean to snap at you." He smiled.

"I know love. Don't worry about it. You want to lay back down?" She nodded and cuddled into him. He ran his hands down her back until she started to relax.

"Louis."

"Yeah love?"

"I love you." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"I love you too."