Niall sick alone

"Sure you're going to be alright?" you whispered to your husband who was sick in bed.

"I'll be fine Y/N, go to work," he said smiling a little. You kissed his head and then went off to work. Niall had been up all night throwing up and you were worried about leaving him by himself. Your three boys were off to school so Niall should have a pretty quiet day. About noon Niall's phone rings.

"Hello," he answered weakly.

"Hello Mr. Horan, then is the secretary at Parker's school. Parker doesn't seem to be feeling too well."

"Is he alright?" Niall asked sitting up in bed.

"He's got a temperature and he's been sick here at school. Are you able to come get him?"

"Of course I'm on my way." Niall stood up quickly causing his stomach to turn. He groaned as he put on a pair of sweatpants and his shoes and walked out the door. He drove quickly to Parker's school fighting off the sick feeling in his stomach. He walked into the office. "I'm here for Parker Horan," he said softly.

"Daddy," a small voice said from behind him. He turned around to see your eleven year old son, pale and with tears in his eyes.

"Hey, little man," he whispered bringing Parker in for a hug.

"He's all set, feel better Parker," the secretary said over the desk.

"Thank you," Niall said leading parker out the door. He put Parker in the front seat and strapped him in. Niall then got in the driver's seat and started the car.

"Daddy, I don't feel good," Parker whimpered.

"I don't either, little man," Niall admitted. Parker looked over at him with tears in his eyes.

"You're sick too?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm sick too. We can both be sick together," Niall said with a small smile. Parker leaned back and put his head on the window. They pulled into the driveway and Niall got out of the car. He opened the door for Parker who slowly got out of the car. He had his arms wrapped around his stomach whimpering as they walked into the house. Suddenly Parker made a mad dash to the bathroom. Niall followed him quickly. Parker was leaning over the toilet bringing up his breakfast. Niall leaned down behind him and rubbed his back.

"Daddy, it hurts," he cried before heaving again. Niall was having a hard time fighting the queasiness in his own stomach.

"It's alright, little man. You're nearly there," he whispered. When Parker was done he leaned back against his dad. "You alright, Parker?" he asked flushing the toilet for him. Parker nodded. "Here, let's wash your mouth out then go lay down," he said standing up. He helped Parker wash his mouth out then picked him up and carried him to the bedroom. He laid him down then went to the kitchen to get some water. Grabbed two bottles of water and was almost back to the bedroom before having to run to the bathroom himself. He whimpered as he threw up by himself desperately wishing you were there with him. When he was finished he walked back into the bedroom to find Parker sound asleep. He picked up his phone and texted you.

To Princess: Hey love, Parker got sick too. I had to go pick him up from school. He's home with me.

He laid down closing his eyes fighting off the ache in his belly. He drifted off to sleep before you ever read the text message. Both sick boys slept until the two older boys got home. Your oldest walked into the bedroom.