Liam migraine

Liam's alarm went off at 6:30. Right away his head pounded with pain. He shut his alarm off quickly and put his hand to his aching head. He didn't have to get up right away so he laid his head back down, keeping his eyes shut hoping the pain in his head would go away. About a half hour later Harry and Niall's alarms went off. They both got up and Niall woke Louis up. They assumed Liam was already up. They walked out to the front of the bus and found it empty. Liam was nowhere to be found.

"Have you seen Liam?" Harry asked.

"No, I just assumed he was already up. I'll go back and see if he's there," Niall said. He walked back to the bunks and slowly pulled Liam's curtain back. Liam was still in bed. He was curled up in a ball and he had his sheets pulled up over his head. Niall put his hand on Liam's side and gently shook him. "Liam. We have to get up now." Liam pulled down his sheets and winced in pain.

"Too bright," he groaned.

"You alright? What's wrong?" Niall asked feeling concerned.

"Headache," Liam simply stated.

"Let me go get you some medicine hold on." Niall turned the light off in the bunks and quickly went up front to get Liam some medicine.

"Where's Liam?" Louis asked as he sat down on the couch.

"He's got a headache. Think we should let him rest for a bit. I'm gonna give him some medicine." Niall grabbed the bottle of pills and some water and went back to Liam. "Hey Payno, I got you some medicine." Liam took the pills from Niall and popped them in his mouth. He took a drink of water then handed the bottle back to Niall.

"Thanks Nialler," he smiled weakly.

"Why don't you rest a bit more. Maybe the medicine will help." Liam nodded. "Just yell if you need something."

"Thanks Niall," Liam sighed shutting his eyes. Niall pulled his shade closed and walked back up front. He sat down next to Louis and poured himself a bowl of cereal.

"Liam ok?" Louis asked before taking a bite of toast.

"I gave him some medicine so hopefully that helps," Niall replied.

"We'll let him sleep until we get to the photoshoot site," Harry told them. They both nodded. They ate their breakfast and sat around for a while until they were almost to the photoshoot building.

"I should go get Liam up now," Niall said standing up. He walked back to the bunks and pulled back Liam's shade. "Li," he whispered. Liam reluctantly opened his eyes. "How's your head? Any better?"

"Not really," Liam explained sadly. Niall frowned.

"We're almost to the shoot site. Do you think you can do it?"

"Yeah, of course." Liam stood up slowly. Niall could tell he was in pain. He grabbed his clothes and started to get ready. Niall walked back out front and sat down with the other two boys.

"He's coming," Niall informed them.

"Is he feeling any better?" Louis asked.

"Not really. I can tell he's in a lot of pain. I hope he'll be ok today," Niall sighed. Liam came up front shortly after that and sat down with the boys.

"Hey Payno," Louis greeted warmly.

"Hey Tommo," Liam replied softly.