Harry

Another request I got. I started and deleted this story about five different times because I was not sure where I was taking it. I'm happy with how it turned out. Hope you guys like it. Another update coming soon.

Harry sat on the bathroom floor of the bus feeling terrible. He had woken up in the night feeling sick to his stomach and wound up in here. He sniffed and coughed looking over at the bowl. He didn't exactly feel like throwing up but he knew it was coming. He didn't want to be alone but he also didn't want to wake one of the other boys either. They had a very long day the day before and everyone was exhausted. Harry shivered feeling his stomach churn and he winced in pain. He scooted closer to the bowl lifting the lid as he did. He coughed again groaning at how bad his stomach hurt. He waited a few more painful minutes before his stomach seized up with a loud retch bringing up everything in it. He gagged and retched three times before stopping. He knew he wasn't finished but the vomiting had stopped for a while. He flushed the toilet and leaned back against the wall. It was at that time he heard a soft knock on the door.

        "You ok?" He heard the voice ask. He couldn't quite make out the voice at first.

        "Not really," Harry replied.

        "Can I come in?" The voice asked again. This time he did recognized the voice. It was Niall.

       "Yeah," Harry told him feeling his stomach start to churn again. Niall opened the door and knelt down next the Harry.

       "Heard you throw up. What's going on?" Niall asked softly, putting his hand on Harry's back. Harry shook his head moving closer to the bowl again. "You gonna throw up again?" Harry nodded getting on his knees hovering over the toilet once more. Niall sat behind him and began to rub circles on his back. Harry started shivered again thinking about being sick.

        "Sorry I woke you," Harry managed to say.

        "Don't be. I wish I had been here the first time," Niall told him. "You're burning up Haz," Niall sighed. Harry was worried about that. "Have you been feeling sick all day?" Niall asked.

      "Not like this," Harry explained. He coughed a few times leading to a gag.

     "Alright mate, alright.  No more talking," Niall sighed. He rubbed Harry's back as he gaged a few more times. Harry groaned putting his hand on his stomach before one last gag gave way to more retching. Niall whispered softly to him as he rubbed up and down his spine. When Harry finished the second time he sat back feeling completely drained.

      "Sorry," Harry sighed sadly.

      "Hey don't worry about it. Think you're done for a while?" Niall asked leaning forward and flushing the toilet. Harry nodded. "Here let me help you up." Niall stood up offering his hand to Harry who took it gladly. Niall led Harry back to the bunks and got him into bed.

       "Thanks for sitting with me," Harry said, his eyes getting heavy.

       "I'm just glad I woke up." Niall started to make his way back to his own bunk.

      "Niall wait," Harry called after him. Niall turned and look at him. "Will you lay with me? Just for a little while? I'm not nauseous anymore but my stomach still doesn't feel good," Harry explained.

          "Yeah bud, of course," Niall nodded going back to Harry's bunk. He crawled in behind him being the big spoon wrapping his arms around him and placing hand hands on his sick tummy. Harry shivered from the fever and took comfort in Niall's touch. "That feel ok?" Niall asked. Harry nodded letting Niall's warmth warm his own body. He let his eyes close feeling better with Niall there.