Louis sick (part 2)

Louis hovered over the toilet trying to keep myself from throwing up. He had woken up with a stomachache and feeling pretty nauseous. He feared he had picked up what his two children had just gotten over.

                "Y/N," he called. He coughed over the bowl and groaned. "Y/N!" he yelled louder. You rushed into the bathroom finding your husband clutching the sides of the toilet bowl. He was sweating and pale and his eyes were bloodshot.

                "Louis," you sighed sympathetically. You knelt down beside him putting you hand on his back. You could feel the heat coming off of his body through his shirt that was damp with sweat. Louis groaned and gagged over the bowl. "Take it easy babe," you whispered. Louis's stomach convulsed painfully and sent up all that was inside. He gagged and coughed as his dinner reappeared in the water below him. 

                "This is awful," he said before being cut off by more half-digested food.

                "Almost done babe," you whispered, pushing his hair back away from his face. His stomach calmed down and he took a few breaths. He reached up weakly and flushed his dinner away. "You alright Louis?" you asked, running your fingers through his messy hair.

                "I feel like shit, but I think I'm done for now," he replied sadly. You helped him stand and lead him to bed. He crawled into bed and curled up in a ball while you pulled the covers up around him. You grabbed the trash can from the corner of the room and set it down beside Louis. He reached out his arms for you and you crawled into bed pulling him in close.

                "Wake me if you feel sick again, Lou," you told him. He hummed in response and let his eyes shut. You rubbed up and down his back until he fell back asleep and you shortly followed.

                A few hours later Louis was jolted awake by his stomach churning painfully. He sat up and reached for the trash can. Before he could call your name his stomach sent up the small amount of food left in it. He gagged and retched over the bin as tears fell from his eyes. You woke up hearing Louis's pain and sat up quickly.

                "Aww Lou," you whispered. His hands were shaking so you held the front of bin steady for him and put you other hand on his back. He began dry heaving when there was nothing left to bring up. "Shh shh, Louis you're alright buddy it's alright," you soothed

                "I'm sorry Y/N," he said before gagging again.

                "Don't be sorry, just relax. You're alright," you reassured him. He coughed a few times then looked up at you. "All done?" you asked. He nodded. You took the thrash from his hands and stood up. "Lay down Lou, I'll be right back." You took the trash from him and cleaned it out. You grabbed a bottle of water from the kitchen and brought them both back up to Louis. "Here Lou," you said softly handing him the water. He took small sips trying not to upset his stomach any more than it already was. You sat down next to him and ran your fingers through his hair. He leaned on you as you held him close. Eventually he relaxed and fell back to sleep.

                The next morning when you woke up you carefully got out of bed. You put your hand on Louis's head still feeling heat coming off of it. You knew that you had to go to work and he would be alone all day. You decided it would be best to call one of the boys and have one of them come stay with him. You knew that Liam was out of town and Niall was visiting family. That left Harry. You called him and waited for him to answer.

                "Hello?" you heard his deep voice say on the other end.

                "Hey Haz," you said.

                "Y/N, what's going on?" he asked.

                "Louis is really sick. I don't want him alone today and I have to go to work. Is there any way you can come stay with him?" you asked him.

                "Course I can stay with him. What's going on with him?" Harry asked sounding concerned.

                "I think he's caught the stomach bug that both the kids had. He's been up all night throwing up," you explained.

                "Poor lad, course I'll come stay with him not a problem."

                "Thank you so much Hazza," you said with a sigh of relief.

                "Of course. I'll be over in a bit."

                "Alright, I'll see you soon."

                "Bye Y/N."

                "Bye Haz." You hung up the phone and breathed out a sigh of relief. You got your two children ready for school and sent them off. Not long after that Harry was at your door. You hugged him and thanked him again for staying with him then you left for work. Harry walked upstairs finding Louis still asleep in bed. He felt his head feeling his fever. He sighed a little and sat down in the chair next to the bed. Harry sat there for a while reading before Louis started to wake up. Harry looked up at him and saw Louis's face twist in pain. Louis whimpered a little before shooting up grabbing the trash and heaving into it. Harry jumped up and started to comfort Louis who looked up at him in shock.

                "What are you doing here Haz?" he asked before gagging again.

                "Shh, Y/N called me and asked me to stay with you. Said you were pretty sick." Louis heaved again and laughed.

                "Don't know where she got that idea," he replied with a half-smile. Harry rubbed his back until he was done and took the trash from his hands.

                "You alright Lou?" Harry asked softly. Louis nodded. "I'll bring this right back," he told him. He cleaned out the bin and brought it back to Louis. Louis took a few small sips from his water bottle before laying back down. "Sorry your sick mate," Harry said softly.

                "It's alright, I was actually worried Y/N would catch it. Rather it be me," he said shutting his eyes.

                "What do you need?" Harry asked.

                "I'm alright for now I think," Louis told him. Harry nodded.

                "Rest, I'll be here," Harry whispered. Louis sighed a little and let his body relax. Harry sat back down and went back to his book. A few hours later Louis woke back up.

                "Haz," he said softly. Harry looked up.

                "Alright mate?" Harry asked sitting up.

                "Yeah I'm ok. I'm actually kinda hungry." Harry smiled a little.

                "That's good mate, how bout a little toast? How's that sound?" Harry asked. Louis nodded in response. "Alright mate, I'll be right back." Harry walked down to the kitchen and popped some bread in the toaster and waited for it to pop back up. When it did he took it back to Louis who took the plate from him happily. Louis ate both pieces and handed the plate back to Harry.

                "Thanks Hazza," he said laying back down.

                "How's your stomach feel?" Harry asked.

                "It's alright, I think I'll keep this down," Louis told him. Harry smiled and nodded.

                "Good, try to get a little more rest, you're still weak," Harry instructed. Louis hummed in response and shut his eyes. Harry took the plate back downstairs and grabbed another bottle of water for Louis and took it back up to him. Louis was already sound asleep. Harry smiled and set the water down on the end table next to the bed. Louis stayed asleep until you got home from work. You thanked Harry for looking after him and you took over from there. A few days later Louis was back on his feet and feeling much better.

}��Fq��