Harry 'I'm too busy to be sick'

(Harry's P.O.V.)

My alarm went off at 6:00 AM like it did every morning. I shut it off and got out of my bunk. Liam was right behind me.

"You get Louis I'll get Niall," Liam yawned.

"Ok," I replied. I pulled back Louis shade. He was still sound asleep. "Lou," I shook him a little. "Louis wake up." He groaned and rolled over. I rolled my eyes and crawled into bed with him. "Hey, wake up. We've got to go," I whispered in his ear.

"I don't want to," he whined.

"Please?" He turned at looked at me and smiled.

"Ok." I got out of his bed and he followed me. "Hey Hazza." I turned back to face him. "You alright you look a bit pale.

"Yeah I'm fine." We all got dressed and ready to hop in the van to head to the first interview of three today. As well as a signing and a photoshoot. We jumped in the van Niall and Liam in the front seats and Louis and I in the back. As we drove we listened to Paul explain all we we're going to be doing and what times we would need to be where. As we drove down the road I felt my stomach churn a bit. I shook it off as being car sick. We pulled into the interview sit and we walked in and sat down. I felt like my stomach had already settled so I was good.

"So boys what do you like most about touring?" the man asked us.

"I think we all like the performing side of tour we all really enjoy being on stage," Liam answered.

"Would you say the same thing Harry?" the man asked me. I cleared my throat before speaking it felt a bit dry.

"Yeah I'd say so. We all really enjoy performing and seeing the fans. That is always really rewarding." I cleared my throat again. I picked up my water and took a quick drink. We finished the interview and walked back to the van. We had the second interview then the signing in the same building. We got back into the van and I felt my stomach churn again. I took a deep breath and put my hand on my stomach. Louis looked over at me.

"Alright Haz?"

"A bit car sick," I explained. He put his arm around me and started rubbing my shoulder. When we got to the next building we jumped out and walked inside. My stomach wasn't calming down though. I stayed pretty quiet during that interview taking small sips of water often. After that interview was over we went down the stiars were we sat at a table in a line and fans lined up for us to sign things. After about a half hour into the signing my thoart started to tickle. I cleared my throat and coughed into my arm.

"Alrigh there Harry?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Do you have an extra water?" He nodded and handed me another water. "Thank you Niall." I opened it and took a drink. As the signing when on I started to cough more and I wasn't sure why. All three of the boys kept looking down at me. After it was over Louis handed me other bottle of water.

"You sure you're alright?" he asked handing me the water.

"Yeah, my throat is just really dry for some reason."

"Maybe you'll feel better after lunch," Niall chimed up.

"Yeah, that might help," I nodded. We had an hour to eat before we had to be at the photoshoot. We got back in the van and do to Niall's strong persuasion we ended up at Nando's. We sat down after ordering and waited for our food. I kept sipping on my water trying to soothe my throat and my stomach that began acting up again after the ride. Niall walked up to the table with the food and we all grabbed our food. I ate slowly trying to not upset my stomach anymore. I restaurant was freezing I felt like they had the air on full blast.

"I love Nando's!" Niall cheered shoving more chicken in his mouth.

"Is it cold in here?" I asked rubbing my arms that were now covered in goosebumps.

"It's a bit chilly in here," Liam agreed.

"I'm alright," Niall shrugged.

"I'm fine. Here Haz you can take my jacket if your cold." Louis handed me his jacket. I took it happily and put it on.

"Thanks Lou." He looked at me for a moment before returning to his food. When we were done we jumped back on the van and headed to the photoshoot. I felt my lunch slosh around in my stomach. I closed my eyes and put my head on the window. Louis put his hand on my thigh.

"Feeling carsick Hazza?" he asked. I nodded.

"You're carsick Haz?" Niall asked turned to face me which got Liam's attention too.

"Yeah, I don't know what it is. I've felt sick every time we've gotten into the van today."

"You going to be alright mate? You haven't gotten carsick for a while," Liam asked getting that concerned look in his eyes.

"I'm alright, I'm fine when we get out," I reassured them. Liam and Niall nodded. Louis rubbed my back until we got to the photoshoot site. I got out of the van quickly and took a few deep breaths until I felt like my stomach had settled a little. We walked into the building and got ready. I started to get really hot with Louis jacket on so I took it off and gave it back to him. The photographer came over to us and placed us we're he wanted us.

"Alright boys ready?" He stood behind his camera and started snapping pictures of us. Everything was going alright until my stomach did a summersault. I started to get dizzy. I put my head on my head and tried to take a deep breath.

"Harry?" Louis put his hand on my back.

"Harry you alright son?" the photographer called. I felt my stomach lurch and I gagged. My hand shot to my mouth.

"I'm gonna throw up Lou," I mumbled. I bolted for the big metal bin in the corner of the room. I reached it just before my lunch made its way back my throat. I felt Louis put his hand on my back and Niall and Liam ran up beside me.

"You ok Harry?" Niall whispered. I couldn't speak before more of my lunch reappeared. Louis pushed my hair away from my head.

"Harry." Louis put his hand on my head. "Hazza you have a fever. Liam he's got a fever." I coughed and gaged again. "Harry I don't think you been carsick I think you've got the flu," Louis sighed. The boys stood with me until I was done. I stood up and Liam put his hand on my head. I started to get cold again.

"You've definitely got a fever Harry."

"I don't understand. It just hit me all of a sudden."

"Think about it Harry. You've been sick to your stomach all day you only noticed it in the van, you've been coughing and your throat is sore. All the signs were there we just didn't put it all together," Niall frowned. It did make sense. Paul came to my side and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Why don't we take you to the bus. You don't have to go to the last interview." I nodded. I left with Paul and went back to the bus and laid down in my bed. I must of fallen asleep because the next thing I know I felt someone playing with my hair I opened my eyes and Louis smiled at me.

"How you feeling Hazza?"

"Bit better," I told him.

"Good, get back to sleep. I just wanted you to know we're back."

"Thanks Louis." I shut my eyes and quickly fell back to sleep. When I woke up the next morning I was feeling much better.