Liam

(Liam's P.O.V.)          

I was wide awake staring at the ceiling in my room. The boys and I had a long day of recording ahead of us. The truth was I wasn't feeling up to it. I wasn't feeling up to anything. My head was pounding and my stomach was swirling around making sleep very difficult for me. I turned and looked at my clock that read 4:42. He sighed out loud. We were due to be at the studio at 8 and I had the job of waking the other boys up. I had fallen into a restless sleep a few times that night but just like the times before I found myself lying awake with no hope of going back to sleep.

            I gave up on sleep and slowly got out of bed. My vision was slightly blurry from the massive headache I had. I made my way to the bathroom and turn on the light. I look into the mirror to better examine myself. To be honest I really don't look as bad as I feel. I looked a little paler than I normally do but nothing that I believed any of the boys would notice. I didn't think I had a fever either. I figured I had caught some kind of bug. It wasn't enough to get me out of anything for sure. Maybe a hot shower will make me feel a little better. I turn on the water and let the steam fill up my bathroom. I kick off my clothes and slowly step into the shower.

            The warm water does feel nice on my skin. I run my fingers through my hair letting the water bring some relief to my aching body. I lost track of time as I stood there. The water was making me feel relaxed and tired. I was only brought back to reality when my stomach started to act up. I groan a little shutting the water off and getting out. I wrap a towel around my waist and stand still for a few moments. I was scared if I moved my stomach would protest. I took several deep breaths with my hand resting on my belly trying to wait for the feeling to pass. After several minutes the feeling did pass. I took a deep breath and left the bathroom.

            I went back to my room and got dressed. It was close to 5:30 now. I was suppose to be up in a half hour so I guess I wasn't too ahead of schedule. I sat back down on my bed. Now that I had gotten up and around I was tired again. I figured closing my eyes for a little bit would hurt any. I laid back down on my bed and shut my eyes sleep seemed to be instant after that.   

            It only seemed like a few minutes before my alarm went off. I felt even more tired than I did before. My stomach was feeling significantly worse than it was before as well. It had only been a half hour. I turn my alarm off and started to stand. I felt my stomach slosh around making me feel nauseous. I thought I needed to make a trip to the bathroom before I went to wake up the others.

            I went back to the bathroom feeling worse with every step. A few times I held in a gag as my stomach was trying to come back up. I knelt down in front of the toilet preparing for the worse. I held my aching stomach as I started to gag. My mouth was watering and I could feel my dinner in my throat. It only took one more hard gag to get everything back up. I was only sick a few times before my stomach calmed down a little. I flushed my dinner away before standing up again. I left the bathroom and went in the first room I came to which was Niall's.

            "Ni, hey wake up," I said shaking him a little. He groaned and opened his eyes.

            "I'm up," he replied sitting up. I simply nodded before leaving the room. I went to Harry's room next. Harry was a light sleeper so as soon as I opened his door he was awake.

            "I'm up, thanks Li." I went to Louis room last. He was the hardest to wake up.

            "Lou," I said walking in. He didn't even move. "Louis wake up," I called louder.

            "Go away," Louis growled. I was not in the mood for this. My stomach was starting to get dodgy again.

            "Louis please not today."