Niall high fever

You and the boys had been in London for a few weeks now and Niall had come down with a horrible stomach virus and it had taken a turn for the worst. He hadn't been able to keep any food down and his fever was getting high. You and the boys were all looking after him in your home. Right now it was you and Harry up while the other two slept. You replace the rag on Niall's head with a new one you had soaked in cool water. He tossed in his sleep and whimpered a little.

"Poor lad," Harry whispered.

"He's really bad Hazza," you said looking up at him. Niall eyes shot open and he sat up quickly. He grabbed at his chest in a panic.

"No, no, get off!" he yelled pulling at his shirt. You rush to his side.

"Shh, shh, Nialler it was just a dream," you said moving his head to look at you. He started sobbing and you pulled him close. "Niall its ok, shh it's ok," you whispered to him. He pulled away from you and gagged into his hand. Harry grabbed the trash beside the bed and held it under Niall chin, catching the few rounds of sick coming up his throat. He coughed and spin into the bin.

"You alright Niall?" Harry asked. He nodded.

"Come on Niall, lay back down you need to rest," you say helping him lay down.

"Y/N," he whimpers reaching up for you.

"Yeah it's me," you say letting his hand rest on your face. You put the cloth back on his head. "Get some sleep Niall," you tell him taking his hand. He nods and closes his eyes. Within minutes he was back asleep. You sigh and look over at Harry.

"What do we do?" he asks. You shake your head.

"I don't know Haz, I'm really worried," you reply. He puts his arm around you and pulls you in for hug.

"He'll be alright lass," he says softly. You sigh and nod. About a half hour passes before Niall starts tossing again in his sleep. You were sitting in a chair and had dozed off for a while. "Y/N," Harry say shaking you a little. You jolt up and look towards Niall. He whimpered and tossed his head a little. You stood up to move closer to him. He yells and sits up in bed.

"Y/N!" he screams looking around franticly.

"I'm right here buddy," you say taking his hand. He pulls his hand away.

"I want Y/N!" he yells.

"Buddy it's me, I'm Y/N look at me," you say putting your hand on his face. He look at you and calmed down a little.

"Y/N," he says taking your hand. Liam heard Niall screaming and had come in the room.

"What's going on?" he asked franticly.

"He's getting delusional. He keeps having nightmares. I think due to his fever," Harry tells him. Niall's eyes get wide and his hand shots to his mouth.

"Shit," you say grabbing the trash can. You hold it as Niall spews into the bin. You rub his back as he brings up nothing but stomach acid. When he's finished you set the bin down. Liam brings you a cup of water. "Thanks Payno," you say taking the water. "Here buddy, drink some water." He take a few sips of water and looks up at you. His eyes were red and swollen and his checks were flushed with fever. "Harry, bring me the thermometer please," You say looking up at Harry. He nods and rushes to get the thermometer. Niall takes a few more sips of water before putting the empty cup down. Liam grabs it and refills it with water. Harry comes back and hands you the thermometer. "Thanks Haz," you say. You stick the thermometer in Niall's mouth and wait for it to beep. When it does you pull it out of his mouth. You feel the color drain from your face when you read the numbers. "104.7" you say looking up at the boys.

"We need to get him to the hospital," Liam says quickly. "Get Louis, Harry," he tell him. Harry nods and rushes out the door.

"We're going to the doctor, Nialler," you tell him. His face was blank. He didn't even register what you were saying. "He's really bad, Liam," you say turning to look at Liam with tears in your eyes. He nods and helps Niall to his feet. Harry and Louis rush through the door. Liam picks up Niall and we rush him to the hospital. We sit in the waiting room while the nurse finds a room for Niall.

"Don't worry, we'll get you fixed up soon," Louis says softly.

"Zayn," Niall mutters. You all look at each other sadly. Tears slip down Niall's cheeks. You didn't even know what to say.

"No Nialler, Zayn isn't here," Liam says sadly. Niall gags and throws up on the floor.

"Zayn," he cries again. You feel tears slipping out of your eyes.

"Call him," Louis tells Liam. He nods and gets his phone. The nurse comes back and gets Niall and sends someone to clean the floor. You follow the nurse and Niall back to the room where they hook him up to an IV and give him some medicine. You sit down beside his and take his hand, tears still falling from your eyes. You rub the back of his hand with your thumb. Sometime later Liam comes back to the room.

"Nialler, there's someone here to see you," he says. Niall opens his eyes and you turn to see Zayn standing in the doorway. You had never actually met Zayn. You stand up looking at him. "Zayn this is Y/N, Niall's girlfriend," Liam says softly. Zayn smiles.

"Niall's girlfriend. I've seen pictures of you lass. Pleasure to finally meet you," he smiles, his Bradford accent was think.

"You too," you say still in shock. You move so he can sit next to Niall.

"Hey Nialler," he says softly. Niall smiles.

"Zayn," he says softly.

"Yeah it's me buddy, heard you're not feeling too well." Niall shakes his head. "Good thing you've got such a good girlfriend to take care of you," he said looking back at you. "And these lads would never let anything happen to you," he smiles.

"Glad you came," he smiled. Zayn smiles back.

"Me too Niall," he replies. Niall closes his eyes exhausted from his long night. Zayn stands up. He walks over to you. "Take good care of him," he tells you.

"I will," you reply. He hugs Liam then leaves. You look up at Liam. He smiles down at you and pulls you in for a hug.

"Relax now, Niall will be fine," he whispers. You nod and let go. You go back and sit down next to Niall. You sat with him the rest of the night. He was released the next morning and you were able to take him home where he rested for a week and got back on his feet.