BSM Louis sick

He's 17 your 15

You and your older brother Louis weren't exactly close. He was a teenage boy that would rather hang around with his friends and go to parties rather than hang out with his little sister. You got along just fine when together but you didn't go out of your way to spend time together. One Friday night you were left at home while your parents were away. Louis was supposed to be there with you but decided to sneak out to party instead. You didn't really mind. You took this time to catch up on some good reading while the house was quiet.

It was getting late. Almost midnight. Where was Louis? You wondered. You were almost worried about him when you heard a car door in the driveway. You got up quickly to go to the door and were met with a half conscious Louis being held up by his friend Harry.

"Hey Y/N," Harry half smiled. You stared at him not quite knowing what to say. "Yeah, um...Louis kind of overdid it tonight. He's not feeling the best so I figured I'd bring him home." You were stunned. What on earth was he thinking. You tried to keep your cool and smiled.

"Right, um, thanks." Was all you managed to say.

"I know this is kind of weird. Do you want me to stay or anything?" He asked, his face turning a little red. You felt your cheeks heat up. Out of all Louis's friends Harry was the cutest in your mind.

"Um, no I think I can handle him. Thanks though."

"If you're sure. You can always call if you need anything." You nodded.

"Thanks Harry. And thanks for bringing him home. I was getting kind of worried."

"No problem." Louis looked up at you. His eyes were all red and bloodshot. Probably from the alcohol. You took Harry's place and had Louis's arm draped over you for support.

"You ok to get home?" You asked Harry.

"Yeah I'm fine. Feel better Lou." Louis just kind of grunted in response. You brought Louis inside and Harry shut the door behind him. You made it to the living room and got Louis to the couch before he collapsed in a heap.

"Y/N," he slurred. You were slightly annoyed with your brother's irresponsibility.

"What Lou? This is so nuts! I can't believe you did this. If mom and dad were here they'd kill you!" You shouted.

"But mom and dad aren't here," he smiled half coherently. You rolled your eyes.

"Y/n," he slurred again.

"What?"

"Harry likes you," he hiccupped. You starred at him shocked. Then he put his finger to his mouth. "Shh, don't tell Harry. It's a secret." You chuckled a little. You couldn't be too mad at him because he was really amusing when he was drunk. He was having a hard time keeping his eyes open at this point and you just smiled.

"You want to go to bed big brother?" you asked. He hummed in response. You lifted him up, supporting most of his weight because he was useless, and helped him up the stairs to his bed. He flopped on his bed in a heap and you just chuckled a little.

"You're the best," Louis slurred.

"Right, I'll remind you of that when you're sober. Goodnight big brother." Louis didn't even respond he was already sound asleep. You snuck out and went into your own room and got into bed

Several hours later you woke up. You groaned and rolled over looking at your clock. It was just after 3:30 in the morning. You sat up hearing fait noising coming from outside. You got out of bed and rubbed your eyes, making your way out of your room. You looked down the hall and saw the bathroom door shut with the light coming from under it. You creeped out and made your way to Louis's room checking to see if he was there. When you found his room empty you made your way back towards the bathroom. As you got closer you could hear the sounds of your brother gagging in the bathroom. You stood on the other side of the door and knocked quietly.

"Louis, are you ok?" you called.

"No," he replied. You heard him gag again.

"Do you need help?" you asked feeling a little awkward. He didn't respond. You took that as a yes and opened the door. As you expected you found your brother leaning over the toilet trying hard not to let the alcohol leave his system. You made your way closer to him when he gagged again stopping you in your tracks.

"You can leave Y/N," he told you. You chose to ignore that option and knelt down next to your older brother. You gently put your hand on his back and started to run your hand up and down. He gagged hard again spitting into the water.

"It's ok Boobear," a nickname you hadn't called him in a long time. He seemed to relax a little.

"You haven't called me that in years," he said softly. You could see a slight smile form on his face.

"I know, just want you to relax." You heard his stomach rumble right before all the alcohol left his system. He coughed and gagged as the bitter alcohol burned coming back up his throat.

"God this hurts," he cried before gagging again.

"It's ok, I've got you," you reassured him rubbing circles on his back. When there was nothing left in Louis stomach he reached up with shaky hands and flushed away what remained of his party.

"I'm sorry Y/N," he whispered shyly. You smiled a little and kissed his cheek.

"I won't tell mom and dad. Let's just get you back in bed, yeah?" He smiled and nodded a little. You helped him back up and led him into his room.

"Thanks Y/N, don't know what'd I do without you."

"You are my brother. I do kind of like you." He chuckled.

"I kind of like you. Man, my head is pounding."

"I'll get you some medicine." You left his bedroom and got a few pills and some water for you very hungover brother. You brought them back to him which he took happily.

"Thank you," he muttered before swallowing the pills.

"You need anything else?"

"I think I'm ok. I just need sleep." You kissed his head and smiled.

"Ok big brother."

"Hey Y/N," he called after you. You turned back around to face him. "I love you."

"Love you too Boobear." You left his room and went back to bed.

The next morning you were sitting on the couch next to your brother who was still nursing his hangover. There was a knock on the door and Louis got up to answer it. You weren't paying much attention until you heard Louis speak.

"Hey Haz." That quickly got your attention. You turned around finding the green eyed boy in the doorway once again.

"Hey Lou, that new band we like is playing at the mall you want to go?"

"Naw man I'm just feeling pretty gross." He paused for a minute. "Maybe Y/N will want to go." Your heart started racing you pretended you weren't paying attention until he called your name. "Y/N." You turned to face him. "You wanna go with Haz to see that new band? I know you've been talking about them too." He winked at you and you couldn't help but smile.

"Uh, y-yeah, sure. Just give me a sec to get changed." You ran upstairs quickly getting changed before returning back downstairs. You and Harry were just about to leave before you stopped him. "Oh hang on I forgot something." You ran back in the house and threw your arms around your brother's neck kissing his cheek. "Love you Boobear."

"Get out of here before a I change my mind," he smirked. You smiled and ran back out to meet Harry.