1 | I Wanted A Little Fun

"Shhh!" I whispered, giggling softly as I held my hand against Hayes' mouth

"Shhh!" I whispered, giggling softly as I held my hand against Hayes' mouth. "My parents are gonna hear you."

Hayes nodded, pushing my hand off his mouth before leaning in and pressing his lips to mine. I responded immediately, wrapping my arms around his neck as we fell back onto my bed.

"Brooklyn, dinner's ready," the familiar of sound of my dad's voice sounded on the intercom in my room, causing Hayes and I to jump apart.

After we realized it was just the intercom, we both let out a breath of relief.

Phew, that was close.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Hayes asked, pushing himself off my bed.

Tomorrow was the first day of junior year and I was so excited because it was the first year that I would be captain of the cheerleading squad. I had worked my ass off since freshmen year to even be considered for this role.

"Yeah," I nodded, "Gotta be there early for morning practice."

"Great, I'll see you on the field at 7am sharp," Hayes winked, sliding open the window of my bedroom before pushing his body out.

Hayes would frequently sneak in and out of my bedroom. It was basically a routine by now.

"Can't wait to watch you practice, handsome," I blew a kiss to him as he hopped off the makeshift ladder that he made.

He smirked before jogging off to the main street. I sighed before closing my window quickly and making my way downstairs so my parents wouldn't get suspicious.

"Nice of you to finally join us," Mom said, giving me a disapproving look as her eyes glanced at my hair. My hands flew up to my hair, running my fingers through my light brown highlighted hair.

"I was napping," I lied, sliding into my normal seat at the dinner table which was in front of my mom and next to my bratty little sister, Izzy.

They had not touched their food yet, probably waiting until I arrived to start eating.

"Thank Dorota for this delicious meal," Dad instructed as I was just about to put a forkful of steak into my mouth.

"Thanks Dorota," I smiled before digging into the steak that I was highly anticipating. It melted in my mouth and I groaned.

It was delicious.

"You're welcome, Miss Brooklyn," Dorota nodded as she made her way back into the kitchen.

Dorota was our maid. She had been here ever since I was a child and she was like a second mother to me. I loved her and appreciated her so much.

People may take a look into my life and think it was perfect. I had the perfect quarterback boyfriend, I was the captain of the cheerleading squad, I was on track to going to my dream school, USC, and I had the perfect family.

Which was all... partly true, except I couldn't help but feel like something was missing.

Perfect can be boring sometimes.

And I wanted a little fun.