11 | Do You Wanna Make Her Jealous?

Hayes was so annoying

He could not for the life of him take a hint. I have been brushing him off for the past few minutes but he continued to apologize and beg me to take him back.

When I noticed that Jameson was looking over at us, I finally decided it was time to be upfront and not protect his feelings any longer.

"I don't want to get back together. You're a douche and I'll never forgive you so you should look just give up now and date Jade," I yelled at Hayes, pushing him away from me as I walked away from him.

I didn't wait for his response as my eyes scanned the room, looking for Jameson. He couldn't have gotten very far but I didn't see the direction he was headed in.

I finally spotted him and noticed he was staring at Nadia and Patrick, Hayes's friend from the football team, flirting. His jaw was clenched and I could tell he was super annoyed. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous that he still had these feelings for her.

I reminded myself that he wasn't mine. They were probably closer to dating than Jameson and I were.

I didn't know if it was because I was tipsy but I found the courage to head in his direction. Hopefully I could take his attention off her for tonight.

My friends have always told me I was a horny drunk and I could honestly see that now. The desire to kiss Jameson was super strong at the moment and I wasn't even fully drunk.

"You look upset," I pointed out, tilting my head to the side as I stared up at Jameson.

He flinched a little at the sound of my voice, probably because I took his attention away from Nadia and Patrick.

"What gave it away?" He muttered, glancing up at the flirting couple again. It kind of annoyed me that he was this stuck on her still.

She was so bitchy, I couldn't understand why he even liked her.

"Do you wanna make her jealous?" I asked. I was feeling bold at the moment as I stood on my toes and whispered in his ear, "I know some ways."

This was so unlike me.

I smirked in victory as he visibly shivered at my proximity. This was just what I wanted.

"What ways?" Jameson asked, his eyes widening suddenly. His eyes glanced at my parted lips before quickly going back up to my eyes. He held eye contact for awhile before his eyes drifted lower to my breasts.

I was wearing a short little black dress and I was glad he was appreciating it. Usually when guys stared at my boobs I got uncomfortable, but instead I felt pride with Jameson.

"I could show you," I muttered, snaking my arms around his neck, pulling his head down to meet mine. I stared at his lips that were inches away from mine.

Not yet.

I tilted my head to where his neck was and started putting small kisses on it. I felt him stiffen under me as his hands went to my waist, holding me firmly. I nibbled slightly on the skin on his neck, causing him to slightly jump. His grip on my waist tightened as I began sucking on the skin.