33 | My Girl

18+ 👀

The look in her eyes was enough to push me over the edge

The look in her eyes was enough to push me over the edge. As she nibbled my lower lip, I knew I was done for. Blood rushed to my groin as she continued to kiss me, the familiar scent of vanilla filling my nose. I felt hot all over and I knew it was Brooklyn's fault.

I gripped on her hip tightly, pulling her closer to me if that was even possible. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she gripped onto my shoulders.

I didn't know what I was thinking when I agreed to stay over this weekend at her house. In her bed. My mom obviously didn't mind because she really liked Brooklyn and she was barely home enough to fully notice my absence.

I still didn't know what we were doing but that didn't stop me from trailing my fingers lower. My index fingers brushed over her on top of her shorts, causing her to gasp against my mouth.

She opened her legs wider apart and gripped my shoulders tighter, urging me to continue. The lust evident in her eyes caused my heart beat to quicken, a pool of desire bubbling inside of me.

I rubbed slow circles on her exposed inner thigh, teasing her a little. She sighed softly and I could feel her heart beat as her chest pressed against mine. I played with the hem of her shorts, trying to signal to her that I wanted them off.

I don't think she took the hint but her lips trailed lower to the sensitive spot on my neck. She nibbled and sucked on the sensitive spot causing me to grip the side of her thigh tightly. She smirked at my reaction and trailed little kisses up to my ear.

I pushed her shorts and underwear to the side, exposing her completely which caused her to shudder.

I knew we shouldn't be doing this as we still didn't know where we stood but I couldn't help it. I was so attracted to her, it was hard to stop.

My finger brushed against her exposed slit, feeling how wet and slick it already was. She moaned softly, opening her legs wider. I smirked, sliding two fingers inside of her.

"You're so wet already," I teased, pressing my forehead against hers.

"Oh God," she gasped, gripping me tighter. My fingers circled her clit as I moved my fingers in and out of her, curling them inside of her.

"Jameson," she breathed out, panting as she clenched around me. My fingers moved quicker, causing her to writhe around my fingers before letting out a breathy moan.

"Shit that was good," she said, causing me to smirk. I have been complimented on my skills before so this just boosted my ego even more. Especially because it was her.

We fell asleep in each other's arms that night and I couldn't think of a better place to fall asleep. The smell of vanilla wafted the air as my face was buried in the crook of her neck.

I could get used to this.

***

"When do you get out of work tonight?" Brooklyn asked me. We had just eaten lunch with Izzy who had been eyeing me weirdly the entire time. I tried to talk to her and get to know her a little but she was very sassy so it was hard.