41 | Happy Birthday

18+ 👀

"Happy birthday," Jameson said for the 50th time that night

"Happy birthday," Jameson said for the 50th time that night. He swayed slightly as he stared down at me with a goofy grin on his face.

After it hit midnight, my friends all screamed "happy birthday" to me at the top of their lungs while we were still on the dance floor. We knew it got the attention of the dj because he started playing "birthday bitch."

It was honestly so fun and I had completely forgotten about the encounter that we had with Sydney and her friends.

We were lucky enough to not run into her again but I knew she was probably lurking around somewhere.

We ended up leaving the club around 2am after a lot of dancing and drinking. It was a fun time and I enjoyed spending the last moments of being 17 with my friends.

My parents and family members blew up my phone with "happy birthday" messages right at midnight and I couldn't help but feel extra loved in that moment.

It felt perfect.

I was 18 now. Finally.

I didn't feel much different though.

"You already said that," I replied, grinning widely at Jameson. I felt so smiley right now.

"You don't understand how long I've been wanting this," he breathed out, looking down at me. I was on the bed, leaning back on my elbows while he was standing on the edge of the bed, between my legs.

We had been dancing and grinding on each other the entire night and I could tell my friends also noticed. They kept glancing our way and giggling with each other.

When we got back to the hotel, my friends rushed back into their rooms. They didn't fail to send winks and smirks our way before Jameson and I entered our room.

The sexual tension was heavy in the room.

Were we finally going to have sex tonight?

I knew I wanted to do this with him. I mean how could I not?

I just didn't know if it was a good idea but my brain could not think clearly right now.

I still felt a little tipsy from all the drinks I had at the club. I could tell Jameson was the same way but we both didn't care.

I just wanted him.

"How long?" I taunted, kissing up his neck and passed his jawline.

"Sooo long," Jameson groaned, fisting my hair in one of his hands while gripping the bottom of my thigh with his other hand.

I giggled at his eagerness. "What are we doing?" I couldn't help the words that came out of my mouth. This question had been lingering in my mind for so long.

"What do you mean?" He breathed out, pressing kisses along my collarbone which caused me to shudder with pleasure.

"Like... what are we?" I internally cringed at the question.