3 | Tall Guy With Tattoos

"What do you guys know about a tall guy with dark hair and tattoos that goes to our school?" I asked, when I met with my friends at our usual cafeteria table

I had no idea who this guy was and he was already so rude to me after he bumped into me.

"You mean Jameson Knight?" My best friend, Andrea, asked.

"I guess," I shrugged. I had never seen this guy before so I wouldn't even know his name. It rang no bells.

"He's super hot and broody. The mysterious look works for him," our other best friend Stacey said, sighing dreamily. "Too bad he's basically a loner. He doesn't talk to anyone here besides that redhead that's usually with him."

"Are they dating?" I asked, curious as to why anyone would want to date a douche like him.

"Why? You interested?" Hayes teased, putting an arm around my waist.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "As if. He is literally so rude," I complained. "He bumped into me and didn't even apologize."

"Are you sure he was the one that bumped into you?" Andrea asked, a teasing grin on her face. She knew I had the habit of not looking up when I was walking and using my phone at the same time.

I smiled sheepishly as I remembered texting Hayes right before the collision.

"So Hayden is throwing a party at his place this weekend to celebrate the beginning of senior year," Hayes explained. "You guys in?"

We all nodded excitedly. Hayden threw the best parties so I was super excited. I loved getting drunk and letting loose with my friends.

"Great! I'll let him know. Imma go back to my friends but I'll see you after school, babe," Hayes said, pecking my cheek before going back to the rest of his friends who sat at a different table.

"You guys are so cute," Stacey gushed after our interaction.

"I know," I responded, a proud grin evident on my face.

We were basically the "power couple" at school and I knew everyone looked up to us. It was a little exhausting to meet everyone's high expectations of me but I knew it came with the territory of being popular.

***

"Glad you could finally join us Ms. Thorne," Mr. Robinson said, sounding obviously annoyed by my tardiness.

It wasn't my fault that Hayes wouldn't let me leave the supply closet. We were having a heated make out session when the bell rang. It was a daily ritual for us at that point.

"You can sit next to Jameson," Mr. Robinson said as he turned back around to face the board.

My eyes scanned the room for Jameson. I had no idea who that was but the name sounded familiar. I stopped when my eyes landed on the tall tattooed guy from lunch.