7 | Good to Know

Seeing Brooklyn and her friends interacting with my friends was a definitely sight to see

Seeing Brooklyn and her friends interacting with my friends was a definitely sight to see. I was watching privileged preppy rich girls socializing with stoners and it was the funniest thing ever.

I could tell Brooklyn and her friends were high as fuck because they smelled of weed and their eyes were bloodshot and red.

Throughout the night, I had noticed Brooklyn scooting closer and closer to me and taking a breath. I don't think she knows I have noticed but I kept my mouth shut since I kinda liked it. It was cute.

It was weird having people from school interact with my friends because even Abby rarely hung out with these friends of mine.

"What are you doing?" I couldn't help but whisper in her ear once the side of her thigh was practically pressed up against mine.

I noticed her visibly shiver which caused a smirk to appear on my face. It's nice to know that I could affect her in that way.

It would make teasing her way easier.

I felt Nadia grip onto my hand harder as she threw a glare in Brooklyn's direction. What was that about?

I could tell she was getting jealous of the proximity between Brooklyn and I but it was kind of nice to see that she actually cared if I was flirting with another girl or not.

Suddenly I felt a warm breath on my ear and noticed Brooklyn had leaned towards me. I felt tingles go down my body, stopping at that area between my legs.

"You smell good," she whispered, touching her lips slightly against my ear, causing me to shiver.

This didn't go unnoticed by the rest of the table though. Nadia had a scowl on her face while everyone else had smirks or teasing looks on their faces.

I felt my face flush slightly at the sudden attention. I felt Nadia pull slightly on my hand before resting her head on my shoulder. She took her hand out of my hand before wrapping her arms around my waist. She looked directly at Brooklyn who was frowning and I could see her slightly smirk.

Oh God, this was getting awkward.

"So Jamie. I didn't get a chance to thank you for driving me home that day," Brooklyn said, huskily, smirking at Nadia. She bit her bottom lip as she looked up at me causing my gaze to fall upon those luscious pink lips.

My lips parted slightly at the sight.

"What can I do to thank you?" She asked, leaning slightly towards me. I stared at her for a few seconds before coughing to clear my throat.

"Uh-uh nothing. You don't need to do anything," I assured her, shifting my position to hide the evidence of how turned on I was.

"He drove you home?" Andrea asked, sounding super confused.

"Oh yeah! It was after doing errands for my parents one day. Henry wasn't there yet so Jameson drove me home," Brooklyn said, shrugging.

"Don't you have a maid for that?" Stacey asked.