15 | It's A Date

Jameson was coming over soon and I didn't know how I felt about it

Jameson was coming over soon and I didn't know how I felt about it. I knew I shouldn't be too excited because he had a girlfriend now but I couldn't help it.

Also, Ace had been texting me all night and I was excited that I got to see him today because it was nice catching up. I hadn't failed to notice all the flirty messages he had been sending me though.

A part of me wanted to just reciprocate and move on with Ace. I mean, he wasn't ugly. He had grown up to be super hot compared to how he was when we were younger. It didn't hurt that he was tall too. He was also definitely my type.

It's also a plus that my parents already loved him.

Jamie: Here.

My heart beat quickened as I read his message. I paged Oliver to let Jameson in before making my way downstairs. I was so nervous for some reason.

It would be the first time I was spending time with him alone after he got a girlfriend. It would be weird because I couldn't do the things that I usually would with him.

I opened the door, watching Jameson's familiar Toyota park in front of my house before turning off the engine. It was slightly chilly outside and I was growing impatient with him to get in the house already so I can be the warmth.

He finally got out of his car and slung his backpack over his shoulder before making his way towards the door. I gave him a smile once he finally reached the door because I didn't know what else to say.

He smiled back, his eyes traveling slightly lower before he diverted his attention and cleared his throat. His cheeks were completely flushed and I knew it wasn't because of the cold weather.

I looked down to see what he saw. A blush crept on my face when I realized that I forgot to put a bra on and I was only in a thin long sleeved shirt. I crossed my arms across my chest to cover up.

"Let's go up to my room," I suggested, completely disregarding what just happened. I shut the door behind him before leading him up to my room.

That wasn't awkward at all.

We sat in silence doing our own work for the project. It was so awkward. If we were just going to work on our own anyways then why did we have to do it together.

The sound of my phone buzzing was loud amongst the silence. Both our eyes snapped towards my phone that was placed between us.

It was a text from Ace.

Ace: Did you wanna get dinner together sometime?

My eyes glanced over at Jameson but he just had a blank expression on his face as he diverted his attention back onto the textbook.

I sighed and grabbed my phone to reply to Ace quickly.

"So you're with Ace now?" Jameson suddenly asked, his eyes still on the textbook in front of him.

The Light to My DarknessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara