44 | Ultimatum

"Why are we going to this iceskating rink?" Andre complained

"Why are we going to this iceskating rink?" Andre complained. We were in the car driving to an iceskating rink 30 minutes outside of town.

"Because it's nicer and bigger," Evelyn explained, rolling her eyes.

When Drake asked me to hang out with him and Andre, I didn't know it also meant Evelyn and Nadia were joining too. I thought we were just going to chill and have dinner but I was blindsided with iceskating instead.

I hated iceskating. I could never balance on those thin blades and I always seemed to fall on my ass. The wall was my best friend.

"Finally. We're here," Drake groaned as we pulled into the parking lot of the iceskating rink.

I was still living off the high of Brooklyn finally being my girlfriend so I didn't even complain once about having to go iceskating today. I just felt on top of the world at the moment so nothing could knock me down.

"What's got you all smiling?" Andre smirked. I snapped out of my thoughts to glare at him.

"Nothing."

"Oh cmon we know it's something to do with Brooklyn," Drake smirked, backing up Andre in harassing me for answers.

We all hopped out of the car and made our way towards the entrance of the building. I knew Brooklyn was hanging out with her friends today because Abby told me so I wanted to give her some space to have girl time.

I had to stop myself many times from texting her but I decided her friends could have Brooklyn to themselves for one day before I was going to ask to see her again.

"Fine. I might or might not have a girlfriend now," I tried to hide my grin as I admitted the reason for my happiness at the moment.

"What? Seriously? Finally!! You owe me $50," Andre exclaimed, slapping Drake on the chest with the back of his hand. Drake winced in pain.

I raised my eyebrow at that.

"I bet you would cuff Brooklyn by the end of the year and he said it would be next year," Andre exclaimed, smirking proudly at Drake who had a huge frown on his face.

"I said January 1st of next year. That's like a few days away," Drake sighed in defeat.

"Wait you're seriously dating Brooklyn now?" Evelyn asked, frowning. She glanced at Nadia quickly who just shook her head back at her. We had gotten our skates by now and were making our way onto the rink.

I nodded.

"Interesting," Evelyn muttered, following behind us with Nadia. The boys and I entered the rink first. The coldness hit me fast and I realized the hoodie I was wearing didn't do much in keeping me warm.