5 | Was I Really That Loud?

"Who was that girl?" Andre asked

"Who was that girl?" Andre asked. I had met up with my friends again the next day after work and they had many questions for me about Brooklyn.

They couldn't stop asking about her. It was annoying as fuck.

After I had dropped Brooklyn off at home, I got a text from Andre that they took care of that loser and that he would be handing over the money today.

"Yeah, she was hot," Drake smirked, taking a puff out of his joint before handing it over to me.

"What girl?" Nadia asked, frowning.

"No one. Just some girl from school," I replied, taking a hit of the joint. I let the smoke fill my lungs for a few seconds before breathing it out through my nose.

"She was hot though," Andre added, grabbing the joint from me. "You should introduce us."

I shook my head before chuckling. "You guys aren't her type. She's into jocks. Plus, she's hella rich and privileged. And she's annoying."

"She's still hot though," Drake shrugged.

"Can we talk about something else?" Nadia muttered, sounding super annoyed.

"That'd be nice," I agreed.

We were currently just chilling in Drake, Andre, Nadia, and Evelyn's apartment. They were all roommates splitting a 2 bedroom apartment and I wished I could've live with them.

Their lifestyles seemed to be so chill and living with your friends looked super fun. Evelyn was currently at work so she couldn't join us today.

"So how's your cute little redhead friend?" Andre asked, smirking at the thought of Abby.

I rolled my eyes at him. He was obsessed with teasing and flirting with Abby because he could see how flustered she got. I think she might also have a crush on him because she would always get super red around him.

I made a mental note to ask her about that later.

"She's fine," I said, shrugging. "Nothing new really."

"She's a bitch," Nadia frowned at the mention of my childhood friend.

"You're just saying that because she doesn't like you," Drake snorted, leaning back against the couch as he took another hit.

"She likes her," I assured them, lying. I put an arm around Nadia's shoulders and she responded by snuggling into my chest.

"Even I can tell she hates her," Andre replied, chuckling slightly.

"Whatever. This is why I don't have female friends besides Evelyn," Nadia muttered, leaning her head on my shoulder.

I felt kind of uncomfortable with Nadia talking about Abby like that but I didn't want to make her upset. The last time I tried to defend Abby didn't go so well.