8 | Use Protection!

"So what are you gonna do about Hayes?" Andrea interrogated me the next day at school

"So what are you gonna do about Hayes?" Andrea interrogated me the next day at school. "You're going to have to talk to him about it eventually."

"Yeah, just have one final talk so that you guys can be broken up for good," Stacey agreed.

I groaned. "I know. You guys are right. I just don't really wanna talk to him."

I was too busy thinking about last night. I had acted so embarrassingly! I had even kissed Jameson on the cheek. I don't know what came over me.

I was never gonna get high again.

"So what are you gonna do about Jameson?" Stacey asked, smirking. I was glad to change the topic off Hayes but I also didn't really wanna talk about Jameson.

I was too embarrassed.

"I don't know," I groaned. "He probably doesn't even like me."

"Oh he definitely likes you," Andrea smirked. Stacey nodded in agreement. "Plus he's single so you have a chance."

"He has a weird relationship with that Nadia girl," I pointed out, frowning. "I don't think she likes me much."

"Yeah because you're stealing her boy toy," Stacey snorted.

"Whatever. I think he's cute but I'm not sure if I have an actual crush on him," I explained. "I mean he's nice but I barely know him."

"Get to know him!" Andrea suggested. "I mean Stacey knows Drake so you guys have more reason to hang!"

"Plus, I can probably see Drake more," Stacey realized, grinning.

The bell rang, signally one minute left before passing period was over.

"We'll talk about this more later," Andrea said, scrambling to close her locker. We all rushed in different directions to our classes. I had math next with Mr. Robinson.

The class I also shared with Jameson.

I was so not looking forward to being confronted by him.

Surprisingly he didn't mention anything about last night when I got to class and sat down at my seat next to him. In fact, he didn't even acknowledge me at all.

I couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed at that.

"So class," Mr. Robinson started once the last bell rang. "Today, I'll be introducing you guys to the year long project we have which will count for around 25% of your grade. So each pair of you guys will be given a chapter from our textbook. You guys will read the chapter, watch YouTube videos on it, and research the math topic and create an informational power point teaching the class about the topic. Each chapter we go through in class, a pair will present. Chapters will be assigned randomly to each pair and those who go first, will be graded less harshly because they had less time to prepare. The first three chapter's will present after we are done with chapter 3 to allow adequate time for preparation. Your partner will be the person sitting next to you. We won't have time to work on the project much in class so you guys will need to meet up outside of class. If you have any questions, you can raise your hand now."