16 | Amici's

I had agreed to let the girls come over before my date with Ace to help me get ready

I had agreed to let the girls come over before my date with Ace to help me get ready. They were just as excited as me because they had never actually witnessed me going on a date before.

"I hope you guys don't mind but I invited Drake to the football game this weekend and told him to invite his friends," Stacey brought up as she was in the middle of curling my hair.

My eyes widened slightly. Did that mean Jameson would be coming?

I doubt he had ever went to a football game before so I'm sure he had never actually seen me cheering. It was a weird to think that he would go to a football game because it wasn't his scene. It was any of his friends' scenes so I doubt they would come.

"Did they agree to come?" I asked, curiously.

Stacey smirked at my question. "If you're asking if Jameson is coming the answer is I don't know."

"I think he is," Abby spoke up. Her attention was still on the tv because they were watching Love Island and some drama was going down at the moment. Abby and Andrea were just watching tv while Stacey was curling my hair because they just came for moral support. "I said I wanted to go too so he agreed to come. I think it'll just be us, Drake, and Andre."

"Great as long as Nadia isn't there," Andrea retorted, rolling her eyes. The girls have expressed their hatred and annoyance with Nadia many times which I agreed with but I felt guilty talking badly about someone Jameson liked.

Maybe, we didn't know the real her.

"Great, your hair is done," Stacey exclaimed, spraying product into my hair. "Makeup time!"

After Stacey finished my makeup, we all finished the episode of Love Island before it was time for my date. My hands started sweating and I could feel myself growing nervous.

What if it didn't go well?

I quickly dismissed that thought in my mind because this was Ace. I had known him since we were little and I was comfortable around him. There won't be anything that'll go wrong.

My phone buzzed with a text, indicating that Ace was already here. I had already alerted Oliver that Ace was coming over so he probably let him through the gate already.

"Alright girls! Wish me luck!" I smiled, nervously. "You guys can stay here as long as you want."

"Good luck! Tell us all about it after!" Andrea squealed, pulling me in for a hug.

"I'm so excited for you," Stacey grinned. "And you look so hot. You're welcome."

"You look so good, Brooklyn," Abby smiled. I had on a short black, long sleeved dress that looked elegant and fit my body perfectly. I really hoped I wasn't overdressed.

"Thanks," I gave them all a hug before heading to the front door. I got there right in time because Ace knocked on the door right when I was about to open it.