2

Chapter 2 Just make your husband dislike it!

Jiang Nuonuo's eyes lit up, that's right! His post!

"What age are we in, and there are still parents who arrange marriages? Don't be afraid, little sister! This is illegal and you can go to court to get it right!" "It really hurts to stand and talk upstairs. Although

there is this article in the marriage law, it is not enough Who among the Jedi would take this path?"

...

"It's not easy to get a divorce. You can get a unilateral divorce after two years of separation in a different place."

Two years?

Jiang Nuonuo's eyes opened slightly, and then the corners of her mouth dropped as if she thought of something.

No way! Mom would definitely be even more angry if she knew they separated just after they got married.

Then he scrolled down and removed some unrealistic and shady comments from netizens. He finally found useful information among thousands of replies.

"Wanting a divorce is nothing more than emotional discord. I guess the poster means that the other party doesn't agree? Then all you have to do is make the other party dislike it!"

As soon asthis comment came out, the comments below exploded.

"6 or 6 upstairs! I can think of all these ways, it can't be..."

"Please tell your story!"

"What a disgusting method, please help me!"

"+1" "+10086"

No After understanding the increasingly crooked reply, Jiang Nuonuo lowered his eyes and thought, and then his eyes lit up.

"As long as Lu Beichen is disgusted, you can get a divorce."

Although he had read this novel for a long time, he still remembered the character of the protagonist Gong.

He has a common problem among all protagonists in novels, which is mysophobia. He treats everyone except the protagonist Shou as if he wants to carve the word "dirty" into his eyes.

The place he lived in was as meticulous as his clothes. There wasn't even a broken hair in the room, let alone sharing a bed with others.

Jiang Nuonuo thought that the other party might have had to pick him up because his family had to pick him up, so he took him and left in a hurry.

In this case, can he live in any house?

Jiang Nuonuo rolled her eyes slightly, and the trace of grievance she felt about being alone in such a large villa disappeared in an instant.

Maybe he doesn't even have to live here today! (^_^)

Got up from the sofa in the living room, pushed the slightly heavy suitcase to the stairs, and then froze.

Jiang Nuonuo looked at the spiral staircase with a confused expression that was simple yet noble, beautiful and meaningful. When you get closer, you can clearly see the spiral staircase with his dull eyes.

That... so high! (?O?)

Come on! I can do it!

After inflating herself, Jiang Nuonuo took a deep breath and clenched the armrests on the suitcase with both hands. Her muscles were tense, and even her toes were exerting force.

"Bang" and "whoosh"

were accompanied by a slight sound of heavy objects falling to the ground. Jiang Nuonuo was so tired that he was sweating profusely, bending over and breathing heavily.

His 32-inch suitcase was so heavy that there was no way he could lift it up!

Lu Beichen really didn't care if he didn't come in. He didn't even leave a bodyguard for him.

This must be the prestige he gave me, hum!

Jiang Nuonuo looked angrily at the suitcase that had not moved at all, and climbed up with her long legs as if to make it shy.

But no matter how he looked at it, the suitcase remained motionless, which made his eyes sore and swollen, and he couldn't hold back tears.

He had no choice but to abandon the suitcase temporarily.

"Ding dong!"

Jiang Nuonuo, who had just found Lu Beichen's room and was thinking about how to return this insult, took out his mobile phone.

"Nuo Nuo, are you okay?"

Jiang Nuo Nuo looked up and saw the word Yimin written on the chat box.

His mouth pursed into a straight line, and before he could think of how to reply, the other party sent another message.

"Did I do something wrong to make you tired? Just tell me and I will change it! You may hit me or scold me, but don't make yourself angry. This will make me feel bad." What follows in this paragraph is: Attached is an animated picture of an abandoned lion cub looking pitifully in the rain, waiting to be picked up.

Jiang Nuonuo's straight lips trembled visibly to the naked eye, and her fingers trembled a little wider because of the lethality of this sentence, and they just happened to fall on the "g" on the pinyin 26 key.

"You never know what your look of disgust means to me! It's like being cut by a knife, and my insides are burning." The

hand shook again and sent out the long-legged white rabbit that appeared above the delete key because of this letter. .

Jiang Nuonuo

hurriedly tried to withdraw, but it was already too late.

He looked at the three question marks that appeared in the dialog box.

With trembling hands and panicked heart, it's not an exaggeration to turn off the phone under such circumstances!

He threw the phone on the bed with a "snap", and stepped back as if he was afraid that the phone would run towards him.

He suddenly admired the original person. How did he manage to have such a deep love for such an oily man? ?

In the novel, Jiang Nuonuo is an only son in the family. His parents neglected to discipline him because they were busy with work. Out of guilt, they responded to his requests, so he developed a character that is not afraid of heaven and earth, putting God first and him second.

At the same time, he is also extremely innocent, and he gave up his heart after being coaxed by the so-called suitor with sweet words.

The scumbag tearfully declined the boyfriend relationship because of his low status and felt he was not worthy of him, preferring to protect her silently.

This allowed the original person who had not watched many TV series to intuitively encounter the infatuated species.

For the so-called love, of course he refused to accept this marriage. In the end, the scumbag said "unintentionally", "If this project in my hand can defeat Lu Beichen's Cang Lan, the results will allow me to have a happy marriage with him." Your courage to stand together."

Just one sentence not only made the original person think about being an undercover agent by Lu Beichen's side, but also took the initiative to get the certificate as if he was afraid that the Lu family would regret it.