83

Chapter 83: Complain to my husband that

the autumn wind is bleak and the north wind is howling.

It was about Jiang Nuonuo's mood at the moment.

He looked at the building in front of him that could barely be regarded as a house with a confused look on his face.

There was only one thought in my mind: It turns out that there really are such shabby houses in the world!

Moreover, they will stay here for three days and two nights.

His face was full of panic, his breathing was rapid, and his grip on the suitcase kept tightening.

"Oops! This is all an accident. Don't worry, Nuo Nuo. Even though this house doesn't look good, it... will never leak inside." Lu Mingke originally wanted to say that there is something special inside, but thinking about the decoration in the house, this sentence I really can't say it.

Sensing Jiang Nuonuo's intention to retreat, Tang Yuan pulled his suitcase over with a kind-hearted look.

"Nuo Nuo, are you tired from walking? Let me help you get it!" As if she was afraid that Jiang Nuo Nuo would really leave them behind, she tried hard to think about the good things about this house.

Lu Mingke and Lu Mingke joined together when others were relying on themselves because of their handicap. Therefore, although there were two houses in front of them, they were so close to each other that there was only one door.

Suddenly, as if he thought of something, Tang Yuan's eyes lit up.

"Even though our house is shabby, it has only two rooms among the seven houses! Then you will sleep in the inner room, and Mingke and I will sleep in the outer room. We don't have to be afraid of being alone or crowded with others." "One room per person

. The bed is very comfortable."

It seems to be the only advantage.

Jiang Nuonuo cheered herself up in her heart, it's okay, just sleep for two nights and she can go home soon.

However, as soon as she entered the house, Jiang Nuonuo wanted to go home again. The house was bare and there was nothing except two beds, not even a quilt.

Lu Mingke pulled Tang Yuan and whispered: "Did you bring the quilt?"

Tang Yuan was confused, "Didn't the program team prepare it?"

Well, they didn't even have a quilt at the moment.

Jiang Nuonuo's face turned pale, and her lips trembled as she said, "Where are we going to sleep at night?"

We don't really want to sleep on this board!

No! When I watched the show before, it was hard work and I had to work, but it wasn't like this!

He took out his cell phone tremblingly and dialed Lu Beichen's number while Lu Mingke and Lu Mingke were still discussing what to do.

As soon as Lu Beichen got into the car that picked him up, the special ringtone set on his cell phone rang.

There was gentleness in his eyes and a smile on his lips, but his face froze when he heard something.

"I miss you so much." came a soft and aggrieved voice.

He knew he shouldn't be like this, but he was so well protected by Lu Beichen these days that he wanted to tell him whenever he felt a little wronged.

Lu Beichen's first reaction was that he was being bullied. He first comforted him in a low voice, and then motioned to his assistant to check what happened over there.